You'll be okay

Adam's: POV

Me and Max were in a grocery store to buy food. She played with her doll while I checked the list.

"Do you want to eat pancakes or waffles for dessert?" I asked. "Waffles." said Max. "Good choice." I replied with a smile on my face. Suddenly we heard people screaming. Max looked scared at me. I picked her up and ran towards the exit. But just then the electricity died and it became pitch black inside the store. I held her in a tight grip. I felt something hard against my head and I fell unconscious down to the floor. I heard my daughter screaming.

 I heard my daughter screaming

***

I woke up an hour later and I rubbed my head. I couldn't see her. "Max, MAX!!!" I screamed. My baby couldn't be gone. I ran around the store looking for her. I called her name, but she didn't reply.

I walked past the meat department and found her lying on the floor. I turned her around and screamed. Her clothes were torn and bloody. She was pale. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at me. I picked her up and tears were rolling down my cheeks. Memories from her birth came up in my head. "Daddy." said Max weakly. "I'm here honey, you'll be okay." I replied. She hugged me and cried. I almost lost her once and I was close to lose her again.

I feel for Adam😢

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~