Kim is our warrior

Adam's: POV

"Adam, you have to come to the hospital." said Toni quickly. "Slown down, what's going on?" I asked. "Kim has gone through the ice and it's unclear if she'll survive." she said. "Nooo." I screamed. "Her body temperature is low." said Toni. I broke down crying. "They do everything they can to save her." said Toni. "I really appreciate it." I replied. "Stay strong Adam." she said. "Thank you." I replied, before I hung up.

"Max." I called. "What is it?" she asked. "We'll visit Kim at the hospital today." I said. "Is she okay?" asked Max worried. "No." I said. Tears filled her eyes. I picked her up and comforted her. "Kim will be okay, she's our warrior." I said. "She's a warrior." replied Max and I smiled.

We drove off to the hospital and a nurse showed us the room. Kim was in coma and a machine showed her heartbeat. I stroked her cheek and a new tear were rolling down my cheek. Toni was holding her hand. It hurts to see my daughter like this. I can't lose her.

***

***

Lily's: POV

I arrived to the mansion and looked through the window. I saw my sisters in the living room. They were watching a movie. I miss them so much. Dad and papa came into the room. A tear was rolling down my cheek. I felt a cold hand on my shoulder.

"You know the rules." said Winter. "Yes." I replied. "You can't visit them or they'll die. They must think you're gone." she said. "But I miss them so much, I haven't seen my family in two years." I replied. "I'm sorry Lily, but rules are rules." said Winter. I sighed sadly. She lead me away from the house.

I feel for Lily

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~