Are you okay

Kim's: POV

"I just want to inform you that the curfew still applies until we catch the killer." said Olivia. "Thank you so much Mrs. Benson." replied Jason. She nodded and went out from the classroom.

Then the bell rang and it was time for break. "Where are you going?" asked Toni. I picked up my makeup bag and she smiled. "I'll be right back." I said and went into the restroom. I fixed my hair. I didn't heard the door opened.

"Look who we have here

"Look who we have here." said Winter with a smirk on her face. I pushed her up aganist the wall. "You stay the hell away from my brother." I said coldly. "He's the reason why your family is in danger." she replied. "Noah is just a child." I said. "You'll never win." she replied.

"It's my school, you shouldn't be here." I said. "It's my school too, maybe it's you who shouldn't be here." replied Winter. "I swear, if you hurt my brother or sister." I said threatening.

"Think of your kids." replied Winter. I put my hand on my bump and my babies kicked me. "I'd be careful if I was you." she said and went out. I finished my makeup and took a deep breath. I opened the door and walked out to the others.

Toni looked worried at me and I gave her a fake smile. "Are you okay?" she asked. "I'm fine." I said. "Did she do something?" she asked. "No." I said. "I'm always here for you." replied Toni. "I know." I said. She kissed my lips and I smiled. "I know you'll be a wonderful mom." replied Toni. "Thank you." I said. "Come, let's go to the cafeteria." she replied. "Yeah." I said.

Kim has had enough of Winter

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~