I've powers

Noah's: POV

"Can we go the playground today?" asked Max. "Of course we can." I said with a smile on my face. "Have fun today, and take care of Max." said dad. "You know I always take of her dad." I replied calmly. "I know that." he said. We said goodbye and walked out.

We went to the playground and Max wanted to ride the slide. But she fell and cut up her knee. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. "Ow." sobbed Max. "Don't worry sweetie." I said and healed the wound with my powers. "How did you do that?" asked Max surprised. "I've powers." I said. "Wow." she replied. Purple/blue smoke appeared in my palm and she was amazed.

"You're the best big brother in the whole world

"You're the best big brother in the whole world." replied Max and sat down on a swing. "You're the best little sister in the whole world." I said and she smiled.

***

After an hour we went back home. "Noah, I've a surprise for you." said Adam. "What is it dad?" I asked. "I know you like to take care of your sister and we appreciate it, but tonight you'll see Tokio Hotel." he said and handed me a ticket. "Omg thank you so much." I replied happily. "You're welcome." he said.

Noah has powers

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~