The kidnapping

Winter's: POV

-Flashback-

June 14th 2018: Rosewood

I parked my car and stepped out. I opened the door to Matt and Edward's house and went in.

Their daughter's babysitter came down and she looked scared at me. "Who's there?" she asked. "My name is Winter." I said with a smirk on my face.

"I have to call the police

"I have to call the police." she replied and picked up her phone. "It's time for you to go to sleep." I said and covered her mouth with a tissue, which was soaked in sleepers. She fell down to the floor and I crushed her phone.

I walked upstairs and went into her bedroom. Lily were sleeping deeply in her bed. She was holding her teddy bear close to her. I picked up her and went out again. I locked the front door and walked back to the car. I started the engine and drove away.

***

Matt's: POV

Me and Edward came back from the cinema. I found Elena sleeping on the couch and I put a blanket on her. Lily must've taken all her energy, poor thing. But it was still too quiet in the house and a worried feeling filled my body.

I waited for our daughter to start crying or something. But I heard nothing. I walked upstairs and ran into her bedroom. I rushed to her bed and let out a scream. My beloved daughter were gone. Tears were streaming down my face. I was breathing heavily.

"Lily, where are you?" I called. I looked everywhere, but couldn't find her. It can't be true, she can't be gone. "Matt, what's going on?" asked Edward. "Lily, she's gone." I said and broke down. "Nooo." he screamed.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for Matt and Edward so much.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~