Best friends

Noah's: POV

Vera visit me next day and she was so happy. I would love to be your friend, because I don't want you to feel alone." she said. "Do you really mean it?" I asked. "Yes, I do." said Vera. Tears filled my eyes and she gave me a hug.

(Vera)

(Vera)

"You're the first person who's kind to me." I replied. "They don't understand what a wonderful person you are." said Vera. "I don't care what they say." I replied. "Do you wanna hear a song?" she asked. "Yes, please." I said and she started singing.

"Beautiful." I said. "Thank you." replied Vera. "Thank you for the song." I said. "You're welcome." she replied. "Dear best friend, you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me. I love you, and I don't want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found you." she said. "I love you too." I replied.

***

We were lying on the bed and watched Narnia. We were laughing. I feel really happy. My smile feels genuine. Vera makes me happy. I don't what I would do without her. I love her to the moon and back. I promised her I'd help her get free. She had fell victim from Krampus too.

I love Noah and Vera's friendship

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~