To my sister

Kim's: POV

-Flashback-

April 10th 2019: New York

"Noah is a freak." said Paris laughing. "He's so weird." replied Cody. "Hey Noah, I forgot something." he said and went up to him. "Like what?" he asked. "This." he said and gave him a slap. "You would just dare to hurt my little brother." I replied coldly and took a tight grip around his wrist. "You're hurting me." said Cody. "Hurt Noah again and I'll tell your mom what her sweet boy does." I replied threatening. "Don't you dare." he said angrily. "I dare." I said and he went away with his gang. "Are you okay?" I asked worried and Noah nodded.

 "Are you okay?" I asked worried and Noah nodded

***

"Can I come in?" I asked. "Yes." he said. I sat down on his bed and put my arm around him. "Why am I such a failure?" he asked. "You're not a failure, you are a wonderful boy with a heart of gold." I said. "I'm a freak." he sobbed. "You're the best little brother I could ever ask for and I'd take a bullet for you." I said. "I don't what I'd do without you, you're my hero." replied Noah. "I'm always here for you." I said and he smiled. "You are the best big sister I could ever ask for." he replied with a smile on his face.

"I've something I need to tell you." I said. "Okay." replied Noah. I took a deep breath. "I like girls." I said. "I'll always support you." he replied. "Thank you." I said. "Do you wanna hear my secret?" he asked. "Yes." I said. "I can see things that nobody else can see." replied Noah. "That's awesome." I said. "Yeah, it's pretty cool." he replied. "You'll always be my brother." I said.

-End of the flashback-

I love the sister and brother bond between Kim and Noah.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~