Welcome to your life, there's so turning back

Noah's: POV

I found myself outside a abandoned school. The bildning screamed out their emptiness. Child laughter echoed through the air. I shudder with discomfort. I took a deep breath and went inside.

The door squeaked uncomfortably. I lit my flashlight and gasped when a rat ran past me. I heard someome crying. I followed the sound and came to a library. A girl was sitting on the couch and her cheeks were wet of tears.

She was talking to someone. To my horror, I saw it was Krampus. He wiped away her tears. He gave her presents as comfort. She smiled and gave him a hug. Another girl walked into the library. Winter whispered something to Krampus. I yelled to the girl to run, but she didn't hear me. I tried to protect her. but failed.

Krampus slit her throat and stomach. "You shouldn't have come." said Winter. "It's just a dream, just a dream." I replied. "We are the nightmare, you can't escaped from us." she said with a smirk on her face. "Please, don't kill me." I begged. "No one will miss you." said Winter. Blood flowed from her eyes. A group of children attacked me. I lost consciousness and everything went black.

 I lost consciousness and everything went black

***

I woke up in my bed next morning. I was covered in sweats and I was breathing heavily. The door opened and dad came into my room.

"Noah, are you okay?" asked dad worried. "I had a nightmare again." I said. "Have you been sleepwalking again?" asked Adam. My arms and legs were covered with bruises and cuts. It wasn't a dream. I hugged dad and started to cry. "Shhh, I'm here." said Adam. "Please, help me." I replied. "Don't worry sweetie, we'll put an end to this." he said. "Thanks, dad." I replied.

Noah has been through so much, poor thing💔

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~