We're so happy for you

Kim's: POV

"Pregnant." said both dad and papa shocked. "Yes." I replied. "We're happy for you." said Oliver. I hugged them both and tears of joy were rolling down my cheeks. "But I don't know what it's like to be mom." I replied scared. "It's wonderful and see your child for the first time is a beautiful feeling." said Toni.

"I bet it is." I said. "My mom said that to me." she replied. She put her hand on my stomach and smiled. "What is it?" I asked. "The baby kicked me." she said happily. I felt a kick too and tears were streaming down my face. "I love you so much, you are so loved." I replied.

"You'll be an awesome mom." said dad. "Thank you." I replied. "We will be grandfathers." replied Oliver overjoyed. "Yes." said Adam and kissed him. "I'll be uncle and Max will be aunt." replied Noah. "I'm so happy." she said with a smile on her face.

***

I was in a baby store with my parents and Toni. "Look at these cute baby clothes." I said. "Have you two decided a name yet?" asked dad. "Cheryl and Tristian." I said. "I love the names." he replied. "Me too." I said.

"Our child will be very spoiled." I said when we walked into a baby shop. "Especially by Noah." replied Toni and Noah chuckled softly. We bought children's clothes, toys, teddy bears, books, a stroller and other things.

"I can't wait to see our kids." said Toni. "Me either." I replied. "Thank you for being in my life." she said. I smiled softly. "I don't know what I'd do without you." I replied and kissed her. "I love you with all my heart." said Toni. "I love you more." I replied.

I'm so happy for Kim and Toni

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~