A kiss in the rain

Adam's: POV

"Oh, the weather is horrible." said Oliver and pulled away the curtains. "Let's go." I replied excited and took his hand. We walked out and the streets were empty of people. "The rain is pouring down." he said. "Nothing is more romantic than a kiss in the rain." I replied with a smile on my face. "So true." said Oliver and kissed me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled softly.

After that we went back to our hotel room

After that we went back to our hotel room. "I'm soaked." said Oliver with a laugh. "Here's dyr clothes." I replied and handed him the clothes. "Thank you." he said and went into the bathroom. I lay on down the bed and opened my phone. After a minute came Oliver out and his blonde hair was messy. "You're so gorgeous." I said. "Thanks." he replied and lay down next to me.

***

I put my hand on his bump and Elsa kicked me. Oliver smiled softly. I turned on the tv and it was breaking news. Oliver and I were shocked when we heard the news were about Noah.

A boy named Noah has escaped from a mental asylum. If you see him, call the police, do not approach him.

Just then Kim called and she cried. "Dad, I just couldn't leave him there. Noah has endured horrible treatments. Please don't get mad, he's just a child." she said. I felt bad for sending him there. "I'm not mad at you, I'm glad you saved him." I replied. "Thanks dad." said Kim. "Don't cry honey, he's safe now." I replied. "I know he is." she said. "You did the right thing." replied Oliver. "Thank you papa." said Kim.

I love that Kim cares so much about Noah

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~