The day you were taken from us

Jack's: POV

-Flashback-

December 28th 2017: Pennsylvania

We were on the way home from Pennsylvania after celebrate Christmas there. Vanessa and Katherine had fallen asleep in the backseat. Emily was playing a game on her Nintendo.

"They said on the news that a snow storm is on the way

"They said on the news that a snow storm is on the way." said John. Emily looked up from her game. "A snow storm?" she asked scared. "We're already home by then." I said calmly. "Okay." she replied. "Jack." screamed John. A truck hit our car and everything went black.

***

I opened my eyes and the bright light blinded me. "Where am I?" I asked confused. "At the hospital, your family has been involved in a car accident." said a nurse. "Where's my husband and my kids?" I asked. "I'm here Jack." said John. But I couldn't calm down. Where's Emily?

"Vanessa and Katherine are still unconscious, but they'll recover." replied Sophia. "Emily." I said. "Who's she?" she asked. "My youngest daughter, she has blonde hair and blue eyes." I said. "The ambulance staff found only one two kids in the car." she replied. "She can't be gone, he can't." I shouted. "We'll find her." said John and hugged me. "My baby." I sobbed.

He stroked my back and kissed my forehead. "I miss her so much." I said. "I miss her too." replied John. A police came in and talked with us. I broke down, I couldn't believe it. "We will do everything we can to find your daughter." said Chris. "Thank you." I replied and he nodded. Vanessa woke up and looked at us. "Has something happened?" she asked. "It's about Emily." said John. "What is it with her?" she asked worried. "She has been kidnapped." he said.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for Jack and his family so much

~CharlieGlambert~