She's gone

Krampus's: POV

It was snowing heavily and the thunder boomed. I opened the door to Adam's house and went in.

 I opened the door to Adam's house and went in

Adam came down and he looked scared at me. "What are you doing here?" he asked. It's time for you to go to sleep." I said. I covered his mouth and he fell unconscious to the floor. I walked upstairs and went into his kids room. Elsa were sleeping deeply. I picked her up and went out again. I locked the front door and walked back into the woods.

***

Oliver's: POV

I woke next morning in a empty bed. I rushed to the hall and found Adam unconscious on the floor. But it was still too quiet in the house and a worried feeling filled my body. I waited for our daughter to start crying or something. But I heard nothing. I walked upstairs and ran into her bedroom. I rushed to the crib and let out a scream. My beloved daughter was gone. Tears were streaming down my face. I was breathing heavily.

"Elsa, where are you?" I called. I looked everywhere, but couldn't find her. This can't be true, she can't be gone. "Papa, what's going on?" asked Noah. "She's gone, someone has kidnapped Elsa." I said and broke down crying.

"He has gone too far." replied Noah coldly. "What?" I asked. "It was Krampus who kidnappad Elsa and I'll take her back." he said. "No Noah, it's too dangerous." I replied. "He doesn't scare me anymore." he said. "Just be careful okay." I replied. "I promise." said Noah and I smiled. "Give dad this." he said and gave me a small bottle. "Thank you." I replied. "Goodbye papa." he said and walked out of the house.

Elsa has been kidnapped.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~