Reunion

Emily's: POV

I passed a playground and happy kids played with their parents. I remember when I used to be here with dad and my sisters. A tear were rolling down my cheek, I miss them so much.

I found a photo of me and my parents from my 3rd birthday

I found a photo of me and my parents from my 3rd birthday. We all smiled happily at the camera. Me, my parents and my sisters. I love them to the moon and back. They're my heroes. Love from Emily. I don't belong in the dark and I don't want to hide anymore. I just want to have a family who loves me.

***

Jack's: POV

I heard footsteps downstairs. I grapped a knife and walked down. I'm gonna kill the monster once and for all. "Dad, it's me." said a familiar voice. "Emily." I replied shocked. "Hi dad." she said. "Emily." I replied and hugged her. She couldn't stop crying. "I never thought I'd see you again." I said.

Vanessa, Katherine and William went up to us. Will hugged her and he couldn't hold back his tears. "We've missed you so much." replied William. "Me too." she said. "Can we hug you without dying?" asked Katherine. "Yes." replied Emily. They hugged their little sister and they cried together. My long lost child is finally back. "Pinch me, because I think I'm dreaming." said Vanessa. "It's not a dream." replied Emily. "You're real." she said. "Yes." she replied. She hugged her again.

I'm so glad Emily is reuinted with her family.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~