I love you more than life

Jack's: POV

"Time to wake up darling." said William softly. I opened my eyes and yawned. A tray with breakfast was on the bed. "It has already been my birthday." I said. "A man like you deserve to have breakfast on the bed." he replied. "You are so romantic." I said. "Thank you." he replied and kissed me.

***

After I eaten, I changed to a suit and fixed my hair. Our kids told us to come to the living room. "Can we open our eyes now?" I asked. They took away their hands and we gasped softly. "It's beautiful." I said.

They had made the whole living room into a ballroom and on the roof hung a beautiful chandelier. "The best present ever." replied Will. "I'm glad you liked it." said Vanessa. "We'll leave you two alone." replied Katherine and they left.

"May I?" I asked

"May I?" I asked. "Of course." said Will. I took his hand and we danced around. They played Love to be loved by you on the radio and tears filled my eyes. "Don't cry Jack." he said. "I'm so happy that you're my fiancé." I replied. "Aww." he said and stroked my cheek.

I lifted up his chin and his blue eyes met my blue. I kissed his lips and he put his arm around my waist. "I will always love you." I said. "Me too." replied William. I chuckled softly.

Baby, tell me how can I tell you
That I love you more than life
Show me how can I show you
That I'm blinded by your light
When you touch me I can touch you
To find out the dream is true
I love to be loved, I need to be loved
I love to be loved by you

Jack and William's relationship is golas♥️

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~