New school

Noah's: POV

"We have a new student here today, this is Noah and I hope you will enjoy your time here." said Liz. "I'm sure I will." I replied. "You can sit next to Vera." she said. I sat down next to a girl with raven hair and blue eyes. Her skin was pale and she had small freckles on her nose. She looked just like the woman I met at the market. She must be her daughter.

"Welcome Noah." said Vera and shook my hand. "Thanks." I replied. I also noticed that she had a burn mark on her shoulder. "I got it after I had been disloyal to my father." said Vera. "He burned you?" I asked. "It was my own fault." she said. Then took Liz out a list and we said our names. A girl smiled at me and her name was Emily.

(Emily)

(Emily)

"Miss, you forgot Emily." I said and everyone looked at me. "She doesn't go here anymore." replied Liz. "She's sitting at her desk and she's sad because you forgot her." I said and pointed at her. "Be silent." she replied and I closed my mouth. I went out to the school yard after the lesson and sat down on a stone wall. "You were very brave." said Emily suddlenly. "For what?" I asked confused. "There are not many who dare to say against her." she said. "But why couldn't she see you?" I asked. "It's not time to tell it." said Emily and I just nodded my head.

***

Dad picked me up after school. I had a bad conscience because I had yelled at him. He saw something was wrong.

"Is everything alright?" he asked worried

"Is everything alright?" he asked worried. "I'm sorry I yelled at you." I said. He smiled softly. "It's okay buddy." replied Adam. "I got a new friend today and her name is Vera." I said. "I'm so happy for you." he replied. I didn't tell him about Emily.

Only Noah could see Emily.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~