Family time

Noel's: POV

-Flashback-

June 16th 2013: Walt Disney World Resort

"It's so beautiful here." I said happily and looked around. I was wearing my Peter Pan's costume because he's my favorite disney character. "Come Noel." said dad softly and took my hand. We went to a shop and outside stood Peter Pan. "You look just like me and you're so cute." he replied. "Thank you." I said. I got his autograph and we took a picture together.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Noel, 4)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Noel, 4)

A a few hours later we sat at a bench and ate cotton candy. "Can we visit London someday?" I asked hopefully. "Of course." said Adam. "Papa have told me it's a beautiful city." I replied. "It is" he said.

Adam's: POV

We watched the parade and Caleb clapped his hands when they drove past. After all he has been through, he's full of energy and are easy to laugh. I'm so lucky to be his dad. After an long day at Disney World, we went back to the hotel and Noel fell asleep on the bed. I put a blanket on him and kissed his forehead. "Sleep well and dream sweet dreams. I whispered.

***

Noel's: POV

The next day, dad took me to a Pokémon store. I could stay here forever. He bought Pokémon cards and a Pikachu doll to me. I was so happy.

"Can we play with my Pokémon cards when we get back to the hotel?" I asked. "Of course we can." said dad. "Thank you." I replied.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Adam is such a wonderful dad to Noel

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~