You look just like me

Noel's: POV

"Noel is a freak." said a girl laughing. "He's so weird." replied a boy. "Hey Noel, I forgot something." he said and went up to him. "Like what?" he asked. "This." he said and gave him a slap. "You would just dare to hurt my boyfriend." replied Noah coldly and took a tight grip around his wrist. "You're hurting me." said Cody. "Hurt Noel again and I'll tell your mom what her sweet boy does." he replied threatening. "Don't you dare." he said angrily. "I dare." said Noah and he went away with his gang. "Are you okay?" he asked worried and I nodded my head.

***

"Can I come in?" he asked. "Yes." I said. Noah sat down on my bed and put his arm around me. "Why am I such a failure?" I asked. "You're not a failure, you are a wonderful boy with a heart of gold." he said. "I'm a freak." I sobbed. "You're the best boyfriend I could ever ask for and I'd take a bullet for you." said Noah. "I don't what I'd do without you, you're my hero." I replied. "I'm always here for you." he said and I smiled. "You are the best boyfriend I could ever ask for too." I replied with a smile on my face. Noah hugged me.

***

***

I was on my way to the kitchen when I saw a boy. He looked just like me, but more evil. He smirked at me.

"Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Jamie Gilbert and I'm your doppelganger." he said. "I'm Noel." I replied. "I know who you are." said Jamie. He scared me. "Don't you wanna be evil like me?" he asked. "No." I said. "You've time to change your mind." he replied and left.

"Wait." I said and he stopped. "Do you want to be my friend?" I asked. "Yes, I've never had a friend before." said Jamie.

(Jamie Gilbert)

(Jamie Gilbert)

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Noel met his doppelganger too

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~