No one cares about me

Noel's: POV

I was at the cemetery again. I was sitting against a tree and looked at the graves.

"Hey Noel

"Hey Noel." said Noah. "Hey." I replied. "What's wrong?" he asked worried. "No one cares about me." I said. "I care about you." replied Noah. "I'm used to people not like me, I've always been in the shadow." I said. "Adam and Oliver doesn't care about you, they only care about your brothers." said a voice inside my head. You're a waste of space, no one loves you." Kill your brothers and all your problems will be solved."

***

Your dads does not love you anymore. They only care about your brothers. Who would ever love you? But if you get rid of them everything will be fine. Poor little boy, you have been in the shadows for too long.

I took out a knife and went upstairs. I opened the door to the room and went in. They were sleeping deeply in her bed. I was holding the knife over them. But if you get rid of your brothers everything will be fine. Your dads does not love you anymore. They only care about your Casper and Gabriel. "Who would ever love you? " "Poor little boy, you have been in the shadows for too long.

I was about to stab them, when the door opened. My uncle came in and he stopped me from killing my brothers.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book.

I feel for Noel

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~