There's someone in my room

Max's: POV

I woke up in the middle of the night by someone watched me. I saw two girls with blonde hair. One of the girls was wearing a long nightdress. Their eyes were coldly and empty. I ran into my parents room.

(Alice)

(Alice)

(Elizabeth)

(Elizabeth)

"Wake up daddy." I said and shook him. "What is it?" he asked sleepy. "There's someone in my room." I said. "It was probably just a nightmare." he replied. "It was two girls and they were scary." I said. "Go with her." replied Oliver. "Okay." said Adam with a yawn and followed me to my room.

"They stood here and they looked like ghosts." I said. "It was Alice and Elizabeth you saw, they won't hurt you." replied dad. "Will they protect me?" I asked. "Yes, they're your guardian angels." he said. "Aww." I replied and dad smiled. "Read a story for me." I said. He read a bedtime story until I fell asleep. He kissed my forehead and went out from the bedroom.

***

***

Adam's: POV

Oliver slept deeply next to me and I stroked his cheek. He smiled in his sleep and I smiled softly. I went up and walked to the bathroom. I lit the lamp and screamed. Someone had written with blood on the mirror.

So you think your precious son can kill me and break the curse? He'll be dead before the end of next year. You would never have moved here. I'm warning you, terrible things will happen. There's no turning back now.

Who do think write the message on the mirror? 

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~