I lived here

Emily's: POV

I cleaned Lizzy and Luna's room and was in my own thoughts. It snowed outside. Suddenly I saw a young woman standing by a window. She was wearing a light blue dress. She turned around and I gasped. She looked just like me.

"Please, don't be scared

"Please, don't be scared." she said. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Astrid Swan." she said. "I'm Emily Lambert." I replied.

(Astrid Swan)

(Astrid Swan)

"It is very nice to meet you." said Astrid. "It's nice to meet you too." I replied. "I see you've moved into my old home." she said. "Did you live here?" I asked. "I lived here with my husband and our two beautiful twin daughters." said Astrid. "Aww." I replied. "But my babies were taken away from me, a woman kidnapped my beloved Elizabeth and Alice." she said. Tears were rolling down her cheeks and I gave her a hug. I feel for her so much.

"I'm so sorry to hear that." I replied. "Please Emily, protect your daughters with your life." said Astrid. "I'll always protect them." I replied. "I'm glad I met you, I hope we meets again." she said. "Astrid, I'll find Elizabeth and Alice, I promise." I replied. "Thank you." she said before she disappeared.

***

I went to the living room. Kim was playing with Lizzy and Luna. I smiled softly at them. They ran up to me and I hugged them. I'll protect my girls until the day I die.

"Is everything alright? you look quite pale." said Kim worried. "I just met my doppelganger." I replied. "You what?" she asked. "Her name is Astrid Swan and she lived in this house with her family." I said. "Wow." replied Kim. "But her daughters were kidnapped." I said. "Poor Astrid." replied Kim.

Emily met her doppelganger

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~