The nightmare

Katherine's: POV

I woke up alone at the hospital. I couldn't see dad or Vanessa. It was dark and quiet. I took a deep breath and went to the waiting room. There were no staff either. Where is everyone?

Then I saw a girl. She had dark hair and she was wearing a black striped oversized shirt. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Nessie, you scared me." I said. She didn't hear me. "Where's dad?" I asked. She continued walking through a dark corridor. "Where are you going, what's going on?" I asked. I followed my sister to a room with swimming pools. To my horror, I saw a girl lying lifeless in the water. I jumped into the water to help her.

Another girl was standing on the edge

Another girl was standing on the edge. She did nothing to help her sister. She seemed so familiar. I looked at the girl in my arms and a scream left my mouth. I was the girl and the dead girl in my arms was Vanessa. I had killed my twin sister. I let out a heartbreaking scream.

***

I woke up in cold sweats and I was breathing heavily. Tears was streaming down my face and I was still shaking of fear.

"Shhh, you're okay honey, it was just a horrible nightmare." said Jack. "Dad." I replied and hugged him. "I'm here." he said. I was shaking of fear. "Deep breath sweetie." he said.

"Katherine." replied a girl. "Katie, you're alive." I said and hugged her. "I'm here." she replied. I hugged my sister and dad. "We love you so much." said Vanessa. "I love you two too." I replied. "We won't let that monster hurt you again." said Jack. "I'm scared dad." I replied and Vanessa hugged me. "We're here for you." he said.

I'm so glad it was only a nightmare.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~