Reunion

Noah's: POV

"I can't believe you're here." I said. "The other side is pretty annoying so I decided to visit you." replied Eric. "Would you like to meet dad?" I asked. "Yes." said Eric. "He'll be very happy to see you." I replied with a smile on my face. I showed papa our new home and he liked it.

I opened the door and walked inside. I called at dad. She looked shocked at him. "Is it really you, Eric?" he asked. "Yes it is." he replied. "I've missed you so much." said Adam and hugged him. "I've missed you too." he replied. Oliver came downstairs and papa gave him a box. "I bought clothes and toys to the baby, by the way." he said. "That was very generously of you." replied Oliver. "I was going to make good after everything I've done." said Eric.

"We really appreciate it and you're already forgiven." he replied. "Thank you!" said Eric. "You're welcome!" replied Oliver. I smiled happily. "Papa, do you want to be Elsa's godfather?" I asked. "Yes." he said. "Noel will be her godfather too." I replied. "Who's Noel?" asked Eric. "My boyfriend." I said. "I'm so happy for you." he replied.

***

Adam's: POV

"Do you want to celebrate New Year with us?" I asked. "Sure, why not." said Eric. "Great." I replied. Kim came into the kitchen and she smiled. "Jack just called, he's getting married." she said. "That's wonderful news." I replied. "I've watched over him, I'm glad he found love again." said Eric. "Me too." I replied. "It'll be a June wedding." said Kim. "Jack's dream came true." I replied. "I've a feeling that something wonderful will happen next year." said Kim with a smile on her face.

Such a sweet reunion

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~