Nine.

I walked into my home

I walked into my home. It was about 4am now. The smell of smoke laced my clothes. I grew fond of the smell of gasoline.

I threw them into the hamper and made a mental note to employ a new housekeeper.

He threatened to rape me.

Her words rang in my ears like a fucking siren. I wanted to do so much worse than just burn his house down. I wanted to make him feel the amount of pain and fear she did.

As I filled their house with gasoline, tied them to their chairs they begged me for mercy.

"please please what did I do? Please stop" his voice spoke to me. God, he brought out something dark in me. The devil was in their house tonight. "that girl you threatened to rape a few days ago?" I spoke back. He nodded. "wrong girl Tyler."

I stood back and watched the flames engulf their home.

I was the last face he saw. I would've done worse. I was just angry. So burning his house down seemed like the easiest way to get rid of my anger. It was a temporary fix.

Her fucking body in that red dress sent a rush of heat to my groin. Every inch of her body was art. She had classic curves, her body like an hourglass. Her long black hair coming down her waist. How easy it would be to lift her body? Fuck me.

I got out of the shower and went to check on Alyssa. She was fast asleep. A few dresses on her nightstand. Katerina probably got those for her.

Her brown eyes were playing on my mind. The way she pleaded for me to spare him. How the fuck did she think I could do that? I would've done worse. I should've just kept him in a warehouse and made him beg me to kill him.

I'd do that for her. I'd do anything to for her. I still don't understand why. I don't know what it is about her that's clouding my judgment.

There was a saying, "sometimes the devil is a gentleman".

I believed I was a gentleman. One who would never hesitate to get his knuckles bloody.

Katerina gave me an excitement I couldn't explain. I want her in ways I've never wanted a woman before. I have to draw the line. We are nearly family, I have such a strong relationship with her father. I need to get my head right.

Alyssa wanted me to go to church with her. I told her I'd catch on fire. The Hayes' family went to the same church Alyssa did.

It was Sunday morning. The news blared what I did last night. I saw her text after I left telling me not to hurt him. I sent her a smiley face back. Technology wasn't my strong suit, but ever since Aly put these emoticon things on my phone I've grown to like them.

"Axe, you ready to go?" she asked and faced me in a white dress.

"I'm ready. That's a pretty dress." I said to her and sipped my coffee.