Thirty-two.

I glanced over at her in my bed

I glanced over at her in my bed. This sight will never get old. Her dark black hair fanned across the pillows and her body arched into a ball. She sleeps weirdly.

Her thick lashes brushed her cheek as they closed and she looked at peace. I wanted to be in her head, and feel the peace she radiates. Her tiny hands were in fists under the pillow and the silk of her pajamas brushed against my hand.

It was only 7am, she was not a morning person but I had to take her home, and I wanted to teach her something before she left.

So I woke her up.

I placed my hand on her back and felt her warm skin under my fingers. Her soft hair trailed her back and I twirled them with my fingers. Every part of me wanted to wrap her hair around my fists but I didn't. Touching her hair, seeing her lay beside me like this- it sent blood rushing straight to my cock. My thoughts were spiralling.

I gently rubbed her back and her deep brown eyes fluttered open. She smiled, very softly.

"good morning" I said to her.

She stretched like a cat.

"hm, good morning" she said and rolled on her stomach, then winced and sat upright.

"you okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"yeah, the pain is still bad but I'm okay."

I held her hand and she glanced at the clock.

"it's 7am, Axle. Why am I awake?" she asked, and punched me in the arm.

Her hands are bony, her knuckles actually hurt sometimes.

"I'm going to teach you some shit you ought to know, now that you're going back home and I won't be with you." I said, and stroked her hair.

"should I be worried?" she asked, and I smiled at her

"not at all. Come, let's go sort out your wound."

She reluctantly sat up and threw her legs over the side of the bed.

I walked over to her and took her by the hand.

We walked to the bathroom and she lifted her pink silk shirt. She was shy and nervous, I could tell.

"I can do it myself, you don't have to do this." she said, as I reached over and wet the cloth.

"shut up and sit there."

She leaned back against the cold wall and I could feel her watching my every move. I don't know why my pulse was racing, having her so close to me, watching me. It was making me feel different.

Her stitches were healing and she looked okay. Her face was recovered totally. She had slight bruises on her arms and chest but you'd have to look very closely to see it and I'd kill anyone who came that fucking close to her