Thirty-nine.

I made my way back home after dropping her off

I made my way back home after dropping her off. The rain was hitting the road so hard. I couldn't see a thing, and I couldn't think of anything else, other than her.

I regretted kissing her. Because now, I was unsure how I'd ever be able to live with out it. But God, if she wasn't the best fucking thing I've ever tasted. Her wet hair in my hands, her body arching against mine and the taste of her tongue was enough to knock me the fuck out.

I could feel her lips every time I raised my bruised hands to mine. All I had was greed when I kissed her. I don't know I managed to wait this fucking long.

I got to my house, in soaking wet clothes. The house was cold, empty. I barely had a chance to speak to anyone the whole night because she was giving me such a hard fucking time. Dancing around that club like she owned the damn place.

Every man's eyes were fixed on only her. She ran her hands over her body and even though she'd never admit it, she was dancing for me. And I enjoyed the show. But the thought of the fuckers in this bar ogling at what's mine didn't sit right with me. In fact, it made me want to pull out my pistol and make them scram out of there. But I pushed that thought aside, felt my cock strain against my zipper and decided to do the rational thing and pull her off the dance floor.
She'd be a real handful when we got married.

I removed my gun holster from my belt and got into the shower.

Damn those lips of hers.

She was the only thing on my mind. It was late, I had meetings later on today.

I pulled out my phone and texted her.

'Are you thinking of me too?'

'Just for a second.' she responded.

'I hope you got rid of that dress.'

'I was too busy being interrogated about where I was.'

'you're a grown woman, you don't have to answer to anyone.'

'that's very easy for you to say.'

'it's none of their business.'

'you're a pretty good kisser, Kingston.'

That knocked me out of focus for a second.

'you're not too bad yourself, for a first time'

'I've seen movies.'

'I have meetings later today. Any advice to keep sane?'

'I would say think about our kiss but that would just be distracting.'

'we can't have that.'

'no we can't. I'd suggest chamomile.'

'the fuck is that?'

'nevermind. I'm going to see Lo later. If you come to see my papa and I'm not there, don't hulk out.'

Fucking hell. She's so loyal to him and I hate it.