Fifty-two.

It was her fake innocence that had me on a high

It was her fake innocence that had me on a high. The way she looked up at me while I was inside her, that was something I took a mental picture of.

She was sound asleep, the sheets tangled between her legs and a icy breeze coming from the opened window.

I'd been with so many women before her, it's hard to keep count. But I've never been touched like that. I've never wanted a woman's hands on me as much as I fucking craved hers. It was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. I never thought I'd feel that way, or respond like that to something so basic. From her, though, it felt like the first hit of a drug. A high I never want to get over.

I was meeting Lo today, that fucker. I obviously didn't want to, but I needed to do it for her.

I kept the thoughts of last night in the back of my mind as I woke her up. Little religious, church-going girl like her screaming for God last night in my bed. It truly was a sight.

She groaned softly as I brushed her hair and stroked her cheek. God, she's fucking beautiful, and she's making me feel so many things by just looking at her right now. A lot changed last night, she'd given me a sacred part of herself, and I respected her so much. She was calm, she was responsive and certain.

"good morning" I said, and watched her dark brown eyes flutter open.

"it's Sunday, go back to sleep." she uttered.

"I'm meeting your brother today. Remember, how you forced me?"

She smiled. "I remember. I heard the doorbell just now, what happened?" she asked.

"they dropped off the papers for the Marriott group. I looked through it, I want you to check it as well okay?" I said.

She nodded. "I will. Is everything reopening today?"

"not everything. I'll be at the bar though, sorting out whatever has to be done then I'll see Lo in the afternoon."

"please be nice to him." she said, and took my hand in her freezing cold ones. Even though she was warmly under the sheets, her hands were cold as ice.

"I'll do my best. Will you be fine here on your own? I want to take you with but these men are fucking disgusting and I don't want them anywhere near you."

It was true, the men I worked with had fucking dirty eyes. I didn't want them anywhere near her.

"I'll pass. I have to sort out stuff for Alys shower, and her wedding. And her bachelorette" she said.

"hm, sounds boring. Promise me you'll call if you need me?"

"I promise. Go, and be careful. The roads will be dangerous" she said, and kissed my palm. Fucking love it when she does that.

"I'll text you. And don't spend too much money."

"aren't you going to work right now so I can spend as much as I want?"