Author Note.

Hi everyone!! It's Emily. I seriously can't believe we're at the end. It feels so surreal that the story is over and my notepad won't be full anymore.

I am so proud of this story, and how much it has grown over the past few months. I honestly can't remember the exact date I started working on this story, but all I remember is that I doubted it.

Currently, it has over 8 thousand reads. That's no small feat for me. And of course, I couldn't have done it without you all. My precious readers.

I have so much love for every single person who gave my story a chance. I still can't believe that so many people actually came across this story, added it to their reading lists, and actually gave it a chance.

I feel so proud today, as I typed out the final chapter and epilogue. I actually had it ready a few days ago, and kept revising it and ensuring I delivered the last and most important parts in the best way possible.

And now, we've reached the end. I promise I will go back right to the beginning and start editing. (I am aware of all the mistakes and errors in sentences. Sorry lol)

I just want to give a special thank you to everyone who voted and commented. I wish there were more comments I could've read but hopefully that will grow over time. To ecastor55 you hold a special place in my heart, for always sharing your thoughts with me. You're the first reader who thoroughly engaged with my story and made me feel like I was doing a good job. That will always be special to me.

And lastly, before I say goodbye, to the only person that knows who wrote this, my Davids, you know who you are, and I hope you're proud of me.

This story is a special part of me, and I'm so thankful to everyone who gave it a chance.

I love you all, so so much. Thank you for making my dreams come true.

All my love, Emily.

#kingstonandhayesforever