Twenty-six

Even though I'd been awake for the entire night, I woke up and went into the shower

Even though I'd been awake for the entire night, I woke up and went into the shower. It was 8am, I needed to go and search for my fucking sister.

I was trapped in a meeting today. Hayes told me he would be in his warehouse the whole day and I wondered if Lo told him he fucked a Capello girl.

I had meetings with my distributors and I was going to check on my bars after finding Aly.

I worried about Alyssa for the entire night but she was fucking stupid to act like she was. I understand the way I'm handling this may be wrong or insensitive, but she put me in this position. I already let him live, now if I had to send the two of them on their merry way I'd look like a fucking idiot. This entire situation with her and Brendan needs to be handled the Cosa Nostra way, and I am an expert in that. Alyssa is my sister, I love her, at the end of it I know I'm doing this to protect her in the future. She can hate me now, I'd understand why, but when I'm dead and gone she'll see how what I'm doing right now saved her from the men I deal with everyday. There's things I don't tell her or anyone for their own safety, but whoever I am involved with needs to calm the fuck down and let me handle my shit. No one knows this life better than I do.

I saw Jax downstairs prepping for our meeting and got in the car with him.

Today felt fucking eerie today and I had a chill on my back the whole morning.

When we got to the office we were meeting a group of men from Russia, who had some precious fucking prince in need of a quick fix. We could make some easy money off of that one.

The meeting rang long and I glanced at my watch and saw it was nearly 11am.

Once the meeting ended and we decided to help the prince out I took a walk outside and looked at my phone.

'something isn't right. Please get home as soon as you can - K'

The text read, from nearly half an hour ago.

I yelled out for Jax and we got in the car. I drove, but it felt more like I was in the air. It was unbelievable how reckless I became on the road, I'm usually an excellent driver. My mind darts to Jackson Moretti, and I immediately regain my senses and control of the car. My fingers ache as they grip the steering wheel. It takes all the power in my body to keep my mind focused, despite not having a clue on what happened to my Katerina. My thoughts...they're darkening too much.

My chest is tight. I feel like I was about to fucking throw up. All for this girl. I had never been in such distress in all my fucking life.

We tried to get ahold of Hayes but his phone wasn't receiving calls because he was in his warehouse and no one knew what was happening to Katerina. He had taken his guards with him and she was alone.

After pushing 180mph I pulled up at her house.

The gate was pried open. I spot the power tools and the dismantled wrought iron gate. It was clearly not easy for them to do this. They've been planning it. There was shattered glass on the floor, I hear the crunching sound underneath my boots.