Too Many Innuendos...

"Is this okay?" Dan asks gently. "I won't force you to do anything you're uncomfortable with."

"It's fine, Dan, don't worry," you reply with a small smile, shrugging.

You visibly see his breathing hitch as you reply, his chest moving in a quick jolt. He looks embarrassed that you noticed, and clears his throat.

"I was scared you'd back out... that would be a shame," Dan says, smiling at you and gesturing for you to sit down on the edge of his bed, while he moves to the tripod and camera.

"Are you nervous?" he asks you, glancing over at you from beside the tripod, adjusting the camera as he speaks.

"A little." It's partly true - your heart is beating very fast - but you're not completely sure whether it's due to nerves or fluttery feelings in your stomach.

"You'll be great," he assures you, stepping behind the camera and focusing it, you assume. "I know you will," he mumbles to himself, so quietly you can hardly hear it.

You feel your cheeks flush.

"Okay, I think that's it done," Dan says, walking out from behind the tripod and looking at you. He tilts his head slightly in confusion, and you see a small smile on his face. "Are you too warm? I can open the window if you like."

"I'm fine," you manage to say, your cheeks getting increasingly hotter in embarrassment.

"Okay. Are you ready to start?" he asks, sitting down beside you and smiling.

You smile back. "Yeah."

Dan looks pleased with your answer, leaning forward to turn the camera on, then going back to his original posture.

"Hello internet!" he says with his signature two fingered salute, the tip of his fingers touching his head, then pointing at the camera. "As you can see, I have another human with me today!" He pauses to gasp dramatically.

You feign confusion. "Um... what do you mean? I'm half goat."

Dan erupts into a loud laugh, his eyes crinkling around the edges and dimples appearing on his cheeks. "I'm so sorry. Everyone, this is Y/n, a cross between a human and a goat."

You do a goat impression uncertainly. This got weird very fast.

Dan seems to agree with your thoughts, because he makes a funny face and shakes his head, laughing. "Okay, let's stop. That was weird. Anyway, would you like to tell them what we're doing today?" he says, gesturing to the camera and looking at you.

You're unable to resist. "Your mum," you blurt out, laughing afterwards.

"You stole Dan's catchphrase!" Phil shouts from the living room, making Dan chuckle and roll his eyes.

"Sorry," you apologise awkwardly, unsure if you offended Dan or not. "We're actually doing the baby food challenge!"

"Basically, what you have to do is guess the flavour of the baby food the other person gives you, while blindfolded. If you get it wrong, you get an electric shock, and if you get it right, you can give the other person an electric shock," he explains.

"I'm scared," you admit, mouthing 'send help' at the camera.

Dan does a short evil laugh and bends off the side of the bed to get the electric shock device, and a piece of black fabric (which is probably the blindfold). He straightens up again and smiles at you.

"Okay," he says, clicking his fingers distractedly. "Who's going first?"

"You can go," you say. "Should I put the blindfold on or should you?"