Zoe's Party - Part Two

You jump as the music starts playing, a bit too loudly. Everyone covers their ears until Zoe turns it down.

"Sorry everyone!" she giggles, swaying and holding a cocktail glass.

She clambers onto the table, pulls Alfie up too and starts dancing with him. He looks a lot more sober than her.

He shouts something like: "Zoe, let's get off the table. You're drunk."

She giggles, waves her hand at him dismissively, and carries on dancing. He ends up carrying her off it.

Dan laughs loudly next to you, snapping you out of your people watching. Oh wow, that sounded stalkerish...

You shake your head and snuggle into Dan, who puts an arm around you.

"You alright?" he asks, turning away from Chris.

"Yeah, I'm just tired."

"Up all night on Tumblr?"

"How did you know?"

"I just know some things," he says, winking at you.

You roll your eyes. "Of course you do."

*le time skip*

"Y/n, come over here!" Niomi calls to you. She's sitting with Louise and Tanya.

You look over at Dan.

"Go on. I'll be over here," he says, kissing you on the cheek.

You smile at him and walk over to the group of girls.

"Hey everyone," you greet, sitting down on the sofa beside Louise. "How are you all?"

"I'm great" seems to be the major response.

"We're playing truths," Tanya says, nudging you.

"Who's turn is it then?" Louise asks.

"Mine," Niomi pipes up. "Y/n, do you love Dan?"

You laugh and feel your cheeks flush. "Of course I do."

They all 'aww' at you.

"My turn!" Louise says, setting her glass of what looks like wine down. She starts to whisper. "Niomi, are you a virgin?"

Niomi blushes intensely.

"You're still a virgin?!" Tanya exclaims, in a slightly louder whisper.

Niomi does a small nod. Louise erupts into a fit of laughter. She looks quite drunk. They both do, actually.

You zone out and look over at Dan. You make eye contact and you roll your eyes at him.

He grins at you and shrugs apologetically.

You look around for Phil. You can't see him... he must be getting drinks in the kitchen or something.

You continue to look around, and spot Zoe snogging someone's face off. You turn away quickly - you'd rather not see that.

"Where's Zoe?" Louise asks suddenly.

You point over to Zoe, and Louise gasps.

"What?" you ask, confused.

"That's not Alfie she's kissing..." she whispers.

"Well who is- oh gosh," Tanya gasps, covering her mouth with her hands.

You look over at the person who's kissing Zoe. You see black hair, and a lion top. Oh god.

You look over at Dan. He's already noticed. You catch his eye, and give him a worried glance. He returns it.