Pancakes

"Phil! Y/n! You people want some of my amazing pancakes or what?" Dan's voice calls down the hallway.

You stare at Phil, still wondering what he meant by the whole "if you get me" thing.

You shrug it off and go into the kitchen, breathing in the smell of freshly baked pancakes.

"Hey! One or two, Y/n?" Dan says, surprising you.

"Oh, uh, two please," you reply absent-mindedly.

"That's my girl."

You roll your eyes, but smile. Dan serves two pancakes onto your plate and gestures to his left.

"Sauces," he explains, flipping over another pancake.

"You planned this really well." you say, picking up the (insert favourite sauce here). "What happened to Massive Procrastinator Dan? I miss him."

Dan rolls his eyes at you. "Here I go, trying to be nice and organised, and you just ruin it."

You grin and begin to walk out. "That's what I'm here for!"

Dan sighs.

*le time skip*

"I'm pretty sure I just had about 50 food-gasms in a row," you say, sighing with happiness.

Phil laughs, then looks at his phone. "Is it seven o'clock already?! I'll be in my room doing a live show. See you in a bit," he says, walking out.

"Told you they were good," Dan replies to you smugly.

"I was talking about the sauce..." you reply teasingly. You stifle a laugh.

Dan's face drops immediately. He looks genuinely unhappy, and it hurts your heart.

"I'm joking, I'm joking! Don't be sad!" you say quickly, feeling really bad for him.

Dan looks into your eyes and gives you a small smile, his dimples popping up. You smile back, looking into his chocolate brown eyes.

"I'm glad you care," he says.

"Why wouldn't I? You guys are great," you say, shrugging.

"Well, you could be here just for publicity..." he jokes.

You put your hand on your chest, acting horrified.

"I can't believe you just said that! I'm extremely offended."

"I'm kidding. I really like you being here," he says, laughing shortly at the end of his sentence.

You chuckle. There's a comfortable silence.

"So what should we do now?" Dan asks.

"Park?" you suggest.

"Okay. How about the park then a restaurant?"

"Sounds good!"

*le time skip*

You walk along the gravel paths of the park, rubbing your hands together to warm up.

It's spring, it's supposed to be warmer than winter!

Your fingers feel like they're about to fall off. Dan looks at you and follows your eyes down to your hands. He smiles and holds his hand out to you.

You take it, beaming. Butterflies flutter in your stomach. You walk the rest of the way to the 'your bench' hand in hand.

"So, what shall we talk about today, Daniel? As this seems to be our spot for talking."

"I don't know..." he replies, head in his hands.

"Are you okay?" you ask quietly, furrowing your eyebrows.

"Yeah, I'm just tired."

You can tell he's lying. Although he does look kind of tired.

"Come on, you can tell me. What's up?" you ask softly.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it," Dan replies, smiling at you. "Anyway, how are you?"

"I'm okay. Still slightly hungry, though," you admit.

"Yeah, me too. We'll meet Phil somewhere soon."

"Yay!"

He gives you a small smile.

*le time skip*

You see Phil at a table in the restaurant and wave at him. He sees you and waves back enthusiastically. Dan sits down beside Phil and you sit opposite them both.

"How was the park?" Phil asks.

"Frickin' cold," you reply, wrinkling your nose up.

"It is winter, Y/n," Dan says, shooting a playful glance at you.

"Attack of the sarcasm," you reply, rolling your eyes and laughing.

"Trust me, you don't hear the half of it. Dan's religion is sarcasm," Phil says, rolling his eyes at you, then looking at the menu. He yelps as Dan shoves him in the shoulder lightly.

*le time skip*

You begin the journey to the house, leaving the warm, comforting atmosphere of the restaurant behind. You shudder as you walk out.

"Geez! It's freezing!" You exclaim. "I should have brought that coat. Dammit."

"Well, whose fault was that, Y/n?" Phil jokes, nudging you.

You stick your tongue out jokily and roll your eyes at him.

"Here, take mine," Dan says, slipping out of his jacket and handing it to you.

"Thanks for the offer, but you'll be freezing!" you say, pushing it away.

"So will you, if I leave you like that," he replies.

He forces the jacket into your hands, and you take it gratefully. It smells like him - and it's warm too.

Dan drapes his arm over your shoulder and pulls you closer to him.

A/N: Hellooo again! We were doing creative writing in English today, and I swear, the only reason I'm good at it is because I write fanfiction xD

Lolzor ;3 (omg that's rly cringy I apologise)

Bye x