Llamaaaa :3

*le slightly timey skippy stuff*

Shortly, you arrive at the brightly coloured arcade. You get out of your car, and close the door, waiting for Dan to get out.

"Two penny machines?" you ask hopefully.

"Two penny machines," he replies, grinning.

(I don't know if there's an American equivalent of two penny machines, but basically, two penny machines are things at arcades which you put 2p coins in, and win stuff)

You walk in and take Dan's hand. You lead him to the machine that changes your money into two penny coins, and take out your purse.

He stops you. "I'll pay."

You smile at him. "Okay, but I must warn you, I go through quite a lot!"

He smiles back. "That's okay, I do too."

You get a bunch of 2p coins and begin to play together.

After a while, without much success, you run out. You shrug and smile apologetically.

Dan takes your hand again and leads you to the claw machines.

This one has cute multicoloured llamas inside. Dan takes out his wallet and puts a coin in, starting the machine up.

A few moments later, he wins a f/c llama. He takes it out of the dispenser and hands it to you, much to your surprise. You hug him tightly and look back at the machine.

"My turn!" you say, taking out your purse, determined to win him something too. You pick up a white llama with a top hat, almost immediately. You hand it to him.

He looks at it for a second then hugs you. You both stand there in silence for a few seconds.

"So... what now?" you ask.

"How about hot chocolate?" Dan asks, a small smile tugging at the corner of his mouth.

You grin at him. "Yes, please!"

He takes your hand and leads you out of the arcade, into a coffee shop next door.

Dan orders the drinks and you stand beside him. Luckily, the guy behind the till doesn't ask for your number this time, although you wouldn't have minded pretending to be Dan's girlfriend one more time.

A little voice in the back of your head says, but that will never happen...

You agree with it. He probably doesn't like you in that way. That person on YouTube was right; you didn't deserve Dan.

"Y/n! Here's yours," Dan says loudly, making you jump slightly. He holds out a cup to you.

You take it, red faced, and begin to walk towards the door slowly, waiting for him. When he's ready, you both exit the shop.

"Can we go to the park again?" you ask.

Dan nods and takes your hand.

Although you probably should be used to it by now, Dan's warm hand against your own still makes you feel all cosy inside.

You arrive at the gates again, and walk to the same spot in silence. You and Dan sit down on the bench.

"This is my favourite place," Dan says quietly.

"I noticed," you reply, smiling at him.

"What do you want to talk about?" he asks, chuckling.

"Well, last time I told you about me. It's your turn!" you say. "Tell me about yourself."

"Okay," he agrees with a laugh. "Well, it all began on the 11th of June, 1991. I was born in Berkshire, England. I have two parents called Karen and John. Uhh..."

He scratches the back of his neck.
"I worked in a DIY shop and Asda, which were both massive fails. I went to the Forest School and then Manchester university. I was studying law, but I dropped out." He rolls his eyes. "Law is boring. Do me a favour and never do law."

You chuckle.

"Yeah, but that's basically it," he continues. "Now I have a YouTube channel, and that's how I'm making my money."

"Don't worry, law never appealed to me anyway. I like (favourite subject) and (second favourite subject) better," you say, smiling.

Dan smiles at you then looks up to the sky. "It's getting kind of dark. We should probably get going."

"Yeah," you agree. You both stand up and he takes your hand again.

"We need to go and get my car, don't we?" you ask him.

"Well, yes, unless you want it to be stolen," he replies, laughing.

*le time skip*

There are no parking spaces in front of the flat, so you have to drive to the other end of the street to park.

You get out of the car, walking to Dan and Phil's. You're just down the road from it, when it starts pouring down rain.

You yelp, squeeze Dan's hand tighter and run the rest of the way there.

"The llamas are getting wet! We have to hurry!" you yell over the sound of the rainwater hitting the pavement.

Dan laughs at you, running along beside you. You finally get to the door and Dan hurriedly unlocks it.

He rushes inside and you follow, shutting the door after you. You arrive at the top of the stairs, completely soaked.

"I'll go and change," you say, walking down to your room.

You see Dan walk into his too. You close the door, strip off all the wet clothes and put them on the radiator.

You pick out a baggy black top and some tracksuit bottoms and walk out again.

"Hi, Phil!" you call.

"Hey, Y/n!" he calls back, his voice coming from his room.

You can hear him talking. He must be doing a live show.

You walk into the living room, looking around cautiously in case someone jumps out at you again.

Dan is on the sofa, already on his laptop. He looks up at you and smiles.

You sit down beside him and watch him edit his new video for a few minutes.

"Want to play guitar hero?" he asks, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, sure!"