Third Video!

You wipe off the last of your slightly smudged makeup and get up to set up the camera. Dan groans again.

"I don't even know how to do this, Y/n," he protests.

"That's the whole point, Dan. You're not supposed to know," you point out.

"But I'll mess it up! What if I get eyeliner in your eye and you have to go to A and E? What if I get lipstick on your tongue and you get poisoned? What if-"

You laugh. "You'll be fine, okay?"

He hesitates. "Okay."

You turn on the camera.

"Hey guys! If you are wondering why I look a bit different today, I haven't got any makeup on. Today I am going to be doing the 'My Boyfriend Does My Makeup Challenge' with Dan, a.k.a. danisnotonfire."

"Hello internet!" he says, doing his salute thing.

"And yes, Dan is my boyfriend, in case you were wondering," you give him a sideways hug. "We made a video about it on his channel, so go watch it first! I'll leave a link in the description." You pause to point down. You hand Dan your makeup bag. "Anyway, here is my makeup, Dan. Go!"

"Which is which?" he asks, looking bewilderedly at the makeup.

"I can't tell youuu!" you say with a grin, tapping your nose.

"Aw, really?" he pouts.

"Yes."

"Well, I know this is eyeliner... and this is mascara..."

You suppress the urge to make out with him right there. He's so cute.

"Okay, so this is concealer, I'm guessing?" he says, holding it up.

"Maybe, maybe not," you say with a wink.

"I'll take that as a yes," he replies, shrugging.

Dan unscrews the lid and holds up the brush to his face. He looks at it like it's an alien.

"Hold still," he says, applying it to your face. "It's so... wet."

"That's what she said," you say quickly, before he says something else.

You grin at him mischievously, and he chuckles.

*le time skip*

"Thanks for watching!" you say, waiting a second before turning off the camera.

You look at yourself in the mirror. "I look like a character from a horror movie."

"Gee, thanks!" Dan says, rolling his eyes.

"I'm joking, I look... amazing! Maybe you should do my makeup every day."

"Gladly," he replies, winking at you.

You grab your wipes and begin to clean it off. "What kind of takeaway did you want?"

"How about pizza? We haven't had it in a while."

"Yeah, sure."

"I'll go and order it. What do you want?"

"(Your favourite pizza), please."

"Okay. Be back in a minute."

You nod and wipe all over your face, removing most of the makeup. You pick up your laptop and check the comments on Dan's 'announcement' video. Some of them include:

Omg I knew it!

I'm pissed off that he didn't tell us earlier

#(you and Dan's ship name) is canon!

I saw her and Dan over the weekend :3

Wtf. Just go die

Ugly b****

go kill yourself, you dont deserve him lol

You stare at the last one and click on the comments other people have given.

yeh wat aboot fil

You facepalm. Trolls have great spelling. You continue reading the replies.

(reply) F off, ok? Jesus Christ.

(reply) You don't deserve to have a YouTube account if all you do is slag people off, js.

(reply) Suicide should not be used as an insult. We should be helping to stop it, not encourage it.

(reply) Grow up.

You 'like' all the supportive comments. You suddenly remember what you said to the girl earlier, so you go onto twitter.

You have a ton of notifications - favourites, retweets, mentions, the like. You scroll through them for a while, and see a notification about a tweet saying:

Saw Y/n, Dan, Phil, Zoe, and Louise today! Best day of my life so far :D

She tagged all of you at the bottom. You click the favourite button, keeping your word from earlier.

The door opens and Dan comes in, making you jump.

"Did I scare you?" he asks, grinning at you.

"Noooo..." you reply, trying to sound convincing.

"I don't believe you."

"Okay, maybe a little bit."

He sits down beside you and puts his head on your shoulder. "What are you looking at?"

"I asked one of the girls we met at lunch to tweet me the pictures she took. I just favourited it about five seconds ago."

"I'll favourite it too," he says, taking out his phone. A few seconds later, you get a notification to say that Dan favourited it as well.

He puts his phone away and looks into your eyes. You close your laptop, set it to the side and bite your lip.

You laugh awkwardly and push back your hair from your eyes. Dan leans forward and connects his lips with yours. You kiss him back and pull his head closer, your fingers in his hair. He puts his arms around your waist.

You break off for air, breathing hard. You grin at him and he returns it. You both lean towards each other again, but you hear the doorbell ringing.

"I'll go," Dan says reluctantly, getting up and walking out.

You take a moment to process what happened, then get up and follow him. You stop at the top.

"Enjoy your pizza!" you hear the pizza man say.

Dan mumbles something.

"What'd you say, mate?"

The door closes immediately after he said that, and Dan begins coming up the stairs again.

"You antisocial hedgehog," you say, winking at him when he comes into view.

"Hedgehog?" he asks, shaking his head and grinning at you.

"Yup. Hurry up, I'm hungry!"

"But I can't be bothered..." he groans, slowing down and slumping over.

You sigh, go down the stairs to meet him and hold out your hands. "Gimme."

He hands the pizza boxes over to you. You run up the rest of the stairs, get plates and set the pizza on the dining room table. Lastly, you sit down. Dan arrives a few seconds later and sits down in the chair beside you.

"Phil! Pizza!" you call.

"I'll be there in a minute!" he replies.