Anxious Thoughts...

Phil's POV:

BING!

The notification alert from my phone goes off, waking me up. I sleepily open one eye, then the other. I reach out for my glasses on the bedside table and put them on, suddenly seeing my room as if it was in high definition. I unlock my phone hastily.

Good morning x

I smile and blush.

Hello, did you sleep well? x

Not really, to be honest, I kept dreaming about disturbing things... :0

:0 Like what?

This is going to sound really weird...

I don't mind xD I have weird dreams all the time!

I was running away from a giant cupcake with my mother's face on it 0-0

I burst out laughing, but clamp my hand over my mouth, remembering that it's quite early, and that Dan and Y/n are probably still asleep.

That sounds terrifying! I remember I had a dream where my roommate had turned into a llama, and kept bleating at me and spitting on my face xD

Haha xD Maybe our dreams have a hidden message...

Yeah, maybe they'll come true! :0

Get the cupcake tranquillisers! *^*

Hahaha :P

Have you got any plans for today?

No, I don't think so... want to meet up? :)

Yeah, that would be great :D

Do you want to come over to mine?

Sure, if you wouldn't mind ^-^

No, it's fine! I'm sure Dan and Y/n won't mind either; they're usually quite busy!

Hm, maybe that wasn't the best idea, to tell her that they're busy... now I have to convince them to actually do something!

Okay :3 What time?

How soon can you come? :)

Give me half an hour x

Okay, see you then! :D

I sigh happily and lie back on the headboard of my bed.

Everything's going so well, for once. I'm not very good at getting girls, normally...

Sure, I've been on a few dates, but I always end up either offending the girl, or realising that they're a bit weird. I seem to attract weird people.

Once, I went on a date with a girl who said she had six pet squirrels, and she fed them melon every day. She also said that she was convinced there was a dragon in her basement. She wanted me to come and see it - maybe it was just a strange pick up line.

I suddenly remember that I have invited Minty over, and she is coming in half an hour.

I scramble out of bed, falling over in the process and stubbing my toe. I yelp in pain, and hop the rest of the way to the shower.

*le time skip*

I check my hair in the mirror for about the fiftieth time, and smooth out my shirt.

Anxiously, I walk to the office and check on Dan and Y/n.

I've got them to film a video while I hang out with Minty, then go out later. But I'm not entirely sure if that's the set plan... I might just let us all play card games together. That would be fun.