"A winky friendship is a good friendship."

You walk into Dan's room and sit down on his bed. He follows you in, shuts the door and sits down beside you. You look at him expectantly.

"Piano?" you ask, doing puppy dog eyes.

He chuckles, gets up from the bed and walks over to the piano. He flexes his knuckles and begins playing 'Für Elise'.

You continue to sit on his bed, head in your hands. After a while, he finishes and stands up, bowing exaggeratively.

You giggle and say, "That was amazing."

(A/N: That's what she said ;3 ... I'll let myself out)

He blushes. "Thanks."

There's a pause.

"Your turn," he says, a mischievous glint in his eye.

"But I can't play!"

(A/N: Sorry if you do play piano)

"Do something else, then," he replies.

You think for a bit. "I'm really not talented at all."

"You still have to do something!" he says in a sing-song voice.
Seeing your blank expression, he adds, "Okay, I'll give you until the end of this week to prepare."

You smile. "You know, putting me under pressure isn't going to make me magically receive some talent."

"Don't make me change my mind to making you perform now," he says teasingly.

You hold your hands up in defence. "Okay, okay."

You wink at him and he winks back.

"I feel like our friendship is mainly winks," he says, scratching his neck and laughing.

"A winky friendship is a good friendship," you reply, shrugging.

*le time skip*

"I'm cooking," Dan says, grabbing stuff from the kitchen.

You raise your eyebrow at him. He catches your eye.

"What? I'm an amazing cook."

"Whatever you have to tell yourself!"

"Meanie."

You laugh and walk out of the kitchen and into the living room. Phil is on the sofa, laptop in hand.

"Hi! Congratulations on getting your bandage off," he says, grinning.
"Hey. And thanks." You reply, smiling back and sitting down.

"So... those stalker people were viewers, right?"

"Yup."

"Thanks for saving our privacy..."

"No problem. It's the least I can do for you, after all you've done for me."

"Our generosity runs out in a week... so, you'll be on the streets," he says with a straight face. "Unless you get together with Dan."

You blush.

"You really like him, don't you? You have to admit it, I can see you blush when you're near him," Phil whispers, nudging you.

"What are you then, his spy?" you tease.

"No, I'm just a very interested friend."

"Well, if you must know... yeah. I do. But he doesn't like me back." you reply, looking down and avoiding eye contact with him.

"What makes you think that?"

"I'm not good enough for him. He's a successful youtuber with nearly 5,000,000 subscribers and I'm... I'm just me."

(A/N: About the 'nearly 5,000,000 subscribers thing... It'll probably change since I wrote this, so sorry if I confuse you xD)

"Just you?" he says, looking down at his screen and shaking his head with disbelief. "I'm not saying anything too much, but I wouldn't think that way... if you get me."

A/N: Ohhh hai! How are you? I hope you're okay... If you're not - *internet hugs* - I'm sorry :(

Ima give you guys two chapters again cus whyyy not!

Byeee ^v^