Making Up and Strange Dreams

Phil's POV:

I stand up as Dan comes into the living room. We make eye contact briefly, and I manage to show no emotion.

"Dan," I say eventually.

"Phil," he returns.

Y/n looks at both of us, a concerned look on her face.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" he sighs.

I nod, still showing no emotion on my face whatsoever, and follow him into his room. I shut the door behind us.

"Are you angry with me?" he asks, his expression slightly apprehensive.

"What do you think, Dan?" I spit out his name.

He throws his hands up in the air. "I'm sorry, okay?"

I stay silent and glare at him.

He sighs again and runs a hand through his hair. "Y/n and I made up. She forgave me."

"After what you did?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"I was drunk, Phil. You KNOW how I get when I drink too much. Plus, you went and kissed Zoe, then someone took a picture, and everything built up."

A tear escapes my eye and I wipe it away hastily.

"Caspar posted the picture, Dan," I say, taking a shaky breath.

His expression softens, and I sit down on the bed beside him. He puts his arms around me and pulls me into a comforting hug. I sob into his chest.

"I... I forgive you," I mumble, between sobs.

"Ssshhh..." he soothes. "It's alright..."

Back to you!

You decide to leave Dan and Phil alone for a bit. You could previously hear shouting, but now it's quiet. You're anxious for Phil to forgive Dan. What Dan did was bad, but he was under the influence of alcohol. He didn't know what he was saying.

After about an hour of watching the Big Bang Theory, you hear a door open and close. Dan enters the room, smiling at you.

"Hey," you almost whisper. "You guys okay?"

"Yeah. Phil's asleep," he replies, sitting down next to you.

"Oh. We'll save him some dinner."

He nods in agreement and snakes his arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer. You snuggle into his chest and breathe in his familiar scent.

"I love you," you say, looking up at his adorable face fondly.

"I love you too," he replies, smiling and stroking your hair.

Phil's POV:

I feel myself drifting off to sleep on Dan's shoulder.

*dreaming*

I walk into Starbucks, buy my coffee and sip it slowly, letting it warm my hands. Someone taps me on the shoulder just as I am about to leave.

I turn around, and look into the eyes of a beautiful girl with pastel blue hair and green eyes.

"Sorry... you left your keys," she mumbles, handing me my keys and looking down.

"Thanks," I say, giving her a cheeky grin and walking outside.

Someone taps me again and I turn around once more. It's the girl I saw in Starbucks.

"Yeah?" I ask, scanning her perfect face.