Mario Kart and Liveshows

Phil comes in a few seconds later and sits down at the head of the table. You wave, pick up some pizza and begin eating.

"So, how are you, Phil?" you ask.

"Great! I've got a liveshow in an hour."

"Cool. Maybe I should set up a YouNow account..."

"Yeah, you should," Dan cuts in. "It's really fun, and the fans are nice - well, most of them. The ones who say things like 'fist me' are pretty creepy."

You nearly choke on your pizza. "Fist me?"

"Not now, Y/n," he replies, winking at you.

"Oh my god, you know that's not what I meant!" you exclaim, blushing and hiding your face with your hands in embarrassment.

"No inappropriateness (that's probably not a word but oh well xD) at the table, Dan," Phil says sternly, suppressing a smile.

Dan just laughs and keeps eating.

*le time skip*

You sigh and stare at the computer, where you're editing your video. You want to get it out of the way, before you procrastinate any longer.

You hear your door opening.

"Hey," Dan says.

"Hi," you say distractedly, not turning away from your computer.

"I'm bored..." he groans.

"Find something to do, then. Play a video game."

"But I want to play a video game with you!"

"I'm busy. I need to get this edited."

"Pleeeeeaaaaase?"

"No. Get Phil to play with you."

"But he's doing his liveshow."

"Oh yeah... well, play by yourself then."

Suddenly, arms are wrapped around your waist and you're pulled backwards off your stool. You yelp and thrash out your legs and arms.

"Daaann!"

"Whaaaatt?" he mocks.

"I need to edit this! I haven't uploaded in a week, and in the words of a massive douchebag, 'I'm a novice and I need to upload more videos so people will like me'. So put me down!"

"One, 'massive douchebag'? Rude. And two, I am almost one hundred percent sure I did not say that."

"Well, it was something along those lines. Put me down!"

"Come and play with meee! Please!" Dan whines, giving you the puppy dog eyes.

You sigh and blow your hair out of your eyes. He probably won't give up until he gets what he wants. "Fine."

"Yay!"

You roll your eyes, but you can't help smiling.

He grabs your hand and leads you to the living room. You sit down on the sofa while he sets up a game.

"What are we playing?" you ask.

"Mario Kart."

"Ooh!"

"Just warning you beforehand, I am an expert at this game. You won't be able to beat me this time!"

You laugh. "Okay."

Dan grabs the controllers, sits down beside you and hands you one.

"Thanks," you say.

"No problemo."