Danosaurs be craaazzzyyy

You wake up to the sound of your alarm.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

You groan, sit up and turn the alarm off. You forgot that you set it last night, for you to be on time (for once!) for the appointment at the doctor's.

You walk out into the hallway, pulling on your stripey dressing gown. You walk over to Dan's door and knock softly.

"Dan? We have to leave in half an hour!" you say.

Dan has to take you because you were told not to drive with your bad hand. It was either get a lift from Dan, or risk getting a taxi. Plus, Phil can't drive.

Dan groans and you hear something that sounds like a duvet falling on the floor.

You smile and walk off to get some breakfast.

*le time skip*

You and Dan (who still looks half asleep) arrive at the health centre, and you both get out of his car. He locks it and grabs your good hand. Your stomach is filled with butterflies once again.

*le tiiiinnnnyyy time skip*

"Miss F/n L/n!" the nurse's voice says.

You stand up and walk into the room with Dan. The nurse takes your hand gently and examines it. She slowly unwraps the bandage. Your hand doesn't flop over this time, luckily.

"That's great," she says, looking at her clipboard and writing stuff down. "You don't need the bandage anymore. I bet you and your boyfriend are glad about that!"

You blush and look down, but you don't have the guts to deny it. You guess Dan doesn't either, because he stays silent too, but you can see the blush on his cheeks.

*le time skip*

In the car, a thought pops into your head.

"Dan, you still have to play piano for me some time! I'd really like to hear it."

"Are you sure? I'm not very good..."

"I'm sure you're great at it! Please?" you insist.

He looks away from the road for a second and smiles at you, his dimples showing.

"Fine."

*le other time skip* (I'm sorry if there's too many of these ;3)

You both arrive at the house. You look around, first at the house you had lived in before (the horror) and then down the street.

There are a group of teenage girls coming down the footpath, staring at all the houses.

You squint at them and see... a llama hat. You quickly grab hold of Dan and shove him through the now open front door.

"Wha-" he starts.

"Shhh!" you hiss, clamping your hand over his mouth and shutting the door hurriedly.

You hear the group passing the house, muttering to themselves.

"I wish he would notice me..." one voice sighs.

"Oh my god Becky (I couldn't resist... heheh), shut up," another angry voice says.

The voices slowly die away. You glimpse at Dan and smile.

"I just saved your ass," you say, snapping your fingers.

He pouts at you. "But I could have gone and hugged them!" he whines.

You cross your arms and look at him sarcastically. "Really? They would have stalked you and Phil, and put your address on google maps or something."

He shrugs. "True. Some Danosaurs are really creepy..."

He looks into your eyes, then pulls you into an unexpected hug. You don't react for a moment, but then you nuzzle your head in his chest and wrap your arms around him.

"Dan? Y/n? Is that you?" Phil calls.

Dan pulls back, cups his hands around his mouth and shouts, "Yeah, we just had a few stalker problems."

"Same old, same old," comes the reply.