Movie Marathon

You yawn and sit up, wondering whether to get up or not. You decide not to. The bed's too warm and comfy.

You're drifting off to sleep again when there's a knock at your door.

"Come in!" you say, after groaning.

Nothing happens. You sigh and get up to open the door. You turn the door knob. A demented wolf head is there, making you shriek and jump backwards.

You grab a pillow and throw it at the 'wolf'.

"Ouch!" it says.

"It's not nice to scare people! Especially in the morning when they are still half asleep!" you say indignantly.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!" the 'wolf' says, holding up its hands in defence.

"Oh I don't know, I'm quite partial to wolf stew."

The 'wolf' pulls its head off. Phil is underneath it, laughing. You hear a familiar outburst of laughter from behind him; Dan is standing there, camera in hand.

"This is totally going up later," he says, walking away.

"You're not getting away with it that easily!" you say, running after him and tickling his side.

"I didn't even do the scaring!" he protests, between gulps of air.

"Yeah, but knowing you, you probably put Phil up to it," you say, tickling him mercilessly.

Phil nods. "Dan's the real prankster here."

Dan rolls his eyes.

"I thought as much," you say, narrowing your eyes at him and the camera, which is still in his hand. You keep tickling him.

"Get off! Guys, she's physically abusing me! Send help! #PrayForDan. I give you the challenge of making that hashtag more popular than #NationalPizzaDay. Can you do it?"

*le time skip*

"I don't feel like going out today..." you say to Dan and Phil, yawning.

"Me neither," Phil replies.

"Let's have a movie marathon!" Dan suggests.

"Okay!" you say.

"I'll get food," Phil says, getting up.

You and Dan make eye contact and smile at each other. You take in Dan's appearance, and he does the same to you.

You both look up again.

He closes his eyes and starts to lean in towards you. You copy his movements, tingles racing up your spine.

You hear footsteps in the hallway and you jerk back.

"Guys, do you want any popcorn?" Phil says, appearing at the doorway.

He looks at your flushed face, then at Dan's. Realisation dawns on his face. Dan breaks the awkward silence first.

"Yeah, popcorn is essential for movie marathons." He looks at you for support.

"I agree. We have some, right?" you ask.

"Yep, I was just checking," Phil says, walking out again.

You let out a quiet, but frustrated, puff of air. Dan smiles at you awkwardly, as if to say I'm sorry.

*le time skip*

About halfway through the Harry Potter series, on the Goblet of Fire, you all stop for an internet break. You tweet:

Having a movie marathon with these weirdos, Dan and Phil.

You attach a picture of them yawning in sync. Dan's phone goes off. He checks it and looks at you in pretend shock.

"We are not weirdos!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Dan," you say, winking at him.

"I must admit, that picture does capture the essence of our weirdness," Phil says, shrugging.

You and Dan laugh.

A/N: DAT SUSPENSE DOE! Don't hate me (or Phil) xD