The London Eye and Games

Phil's POV:

I grab my phone and go to find Dan and Y/n. I find them in the kitchen, along with an amazing chocolatey smell.

"Have you guys been baking?" I ask them.

I see a camera facing them. Oh, they were filming.

Dan nods. "We made salted caramel brownies!"

"It smells so good," I comment. "Can I have one?"

Y/n nods. "Go ahead."

"Take one for Minty, too," Dan adds.

I give them both a suspicious look. "How do you-"

"Phil," Dan interrupts. "You hardly ever leave the house, and yesterday you said you had met a pretty girl. Now take a brownie and go see her!"

I roll my eyes, smiling, and take two brownies. "Thanks, and bye!"

They both wave as I leave the kitchen.

My phone bings.

Hey, Phil! Can't wait to see you :)

Likewise :3

I smile to myself and get a taxi to the park.

*le time skip*

I walk through the gates and navigate my way to where Minty and I came with our drinks yesterday.

She's sitting there, her short brown hair being blown back gently by the wind. I shout her name and she turns around, locking eyes with me.

I sit down beside her. She hugs me tightly, making electric tingles run through my body.

"Hello!" she says, flashing me a warm smile, her eyes crinkling up.

I return the gesture. "Hey. How are you?"

"Great, thanks. How are you?" she replies.

"Wonderful," I say, grinning.

There's a pause.

"The weather is really nice today," I point out.

She laughs, and I give her a confused look.

"Typical British person, talking about the weather," she explains, shooting me a playful glance.

I widen my eyes in mock horror. "That is extremely stereotypical of you. And you can't talk, you're British too... aren't you?"

Minty shakes her head and grins. "I'm Irish."

I furrow my eyebrows. "But you don't have an-"

"An accent? I pick up accents very easily, I guess. My family moved here when I was fifteen," she says.

"Ohhh. Does your family have an Irish accent, then? If they've lived in Ireland for most of their lives?"

"Yeah, they're pretty hardcore Irish," she laughs.

I laugh along with her.

"Where are you from, then?" she asks me.

"I was born in Rawtenstall, Lancashire," I reply, giving her a small smile. "So you might hear some Northern coming through my voice sometimes."

She smiles. "Yeah, I thought I heard some Northern in your accent."

"I'm not very good at hiding it," I say, shrugging. "So how was yesterday with your mum?"

She rolls her eyes. "She's such a nag sometimes."

I laugh softly. "Yeah, same with my dad. What did she say?"