hate my life here

To his car, type took in a deep breathe to drum his finger to the wheel to stare at the action to then shake his head.
Don't want to go..... Don't want to go...... Especially since this is the anniversary of when I had.......
Type signed..
a year and 7 months when I lured by this man at this firm, where I first met that sadist fuck at his house who just won't seem to let me go.
Type flexed his jaw to then groan when he felt his phone in his pants pocket start to go off, he knew he was late and type knew it was him.
Type took in a deep breathe to then get out to then grab out his phone to eye.
Know I'm late..... Didn't even want to come in.
Type signed to then place his phone back to then go forth unwillingly to the place he at one point was so excited to have gone to.
Going in he looked to the secretary to nod to then go to the elevators to then wait for the doors to open to stare at them and hard.
Shit! I don't want to be here, don't want to see him, especially given today is the first day a year and 7 months ago I with him!
Type signed has the doors opened to then go through to ride them all the way up to make a face.
Watching then open he went through to sign and hard to then go to the office he had come to hate to stare at the door to grit his teeth.
Just go in, get what you need done and leave.
Type nodded to then take in a deep inhale to place his hand to the door to then turn the nob to then go through to have his head hung to stand before the desk.
"Your late. Not like you."
Type rolled his eyes to then turn his head to look to the wall.
"What is it you are wanting?"
Tharn smirked to then place his finger tips to a piece of paper to then slide it forward to then cup his hands under his chin to stare at him..
"You've made a few errors on this document you sent in yesterday."
Type signed to then turn his head back to eye.
"I read through it quite well I do not...."
"You have, do not argue with me."
Tharn then smiled wider to then lean back in his chair..
"My little bitch."
Type gritted his teeth at a word he had started to like a long time ago to now hate everything about it.
"I am not your anything, I know there are no mistakes on there and you are just being an asshole."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"So much vulgarity at the boss of this firms young son. You should be ashamed."
Type then rolled his fingers to have fists by his sides to flex his jaw.
"I know your wrong, know there is no reason for me to be in here, I did request the day off, I should not have to be here."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Look at the paper."
Type signed.
"I have and well before I submitted, there is nothing wrong with it."
Tharn then got slowly up to then go about to then place his body to the desk to then wrap his arms about himself to fully eye type.
"You are too be in the wrong."
He then un wrapped his arms to take a hand back to then turn the paper about.
"Look.... At.... The.... Paper...."
Type took in a very deep breathe to slowly step forward to then look it over to then eye it confused to then lean back to look at tharn in anger.
"There is nothing wrong with it!"
Tharn wrapped his arm about to then shrug..
"Mm..... Guess I can be wrong. However....."
Tharn then moved himself away from the desk to then go to type, has he flinched away to then eye his ear.
"Do you really think I wouldn't know what today is? Do you really think I wouldn't have you be here?"
Type took in a deep inhale to contine to eye forward to then shake his head a bit..
"There is no reason for me to be here, I'm going home."
Tharn then made a face to then turn to go to his desk, where type looked over his back to narrow his eyes..
Tharn then placed his fingers to his cup of water to then have it fall to the floor, making quite the mess.
Type moved back to eye.
"What the...."
"Mm, there seems to be a mess here. Clean it up."
Type groaned.
"Your the one who made it, you clean it up.'
Tharn turned to eye..
"Are you going against the word of your superior?"
Type made a face to then look over the desk to then turn his head to eye the side to see a towel to then go to it to then go before the mess to eye.
Tharns eyes narrowed..
"Get on your knees, know your used to it."
Type gritted his teeth to then do just that to then place the towel to the water to then start to clean shaking his head.
I hate you tharn! Hate you so fucking much!
Tharn then took a few steps back to then look down to watch type wiggle his ass from side to side.
"You still look like a little bitch."
Type stopped cleaning up the mess to furrow his brow to then turn his head to look at tharn in anger.
"Go to hell!"
Type then turned his head about to clean faster.
Tharns eyes narrowed to then go to type, to place his hand to his head to grip his hair to then bring him up to eye fully.
"Your tenacity......mmm....I really do miss it."
Type then moved his hands up to place to tharns to look forward to make a pained face.
What have I've done in this life to deserve to be treated like this by this fucker and turned into what I am now?
Type then closed his eyes to make quite the face has memories of the past started to flood his mind in unwanted waves.