to end has equals

Taking in a deep breathe, type looked to his companies building to then go in to go straight to his desk to peer his eyes about to then raise an eye brow.
Type then looked to the computer to then start to type to sign.
He stopped typing to make a face.
This is what you wanted, him to leave you alone, that's the only reason why you are still here and haven't quit or moved in the last month.
Type then tensed to look up, he heard tharns voice before him.
Tharn turned his head from the person he was talking to, to then eye type without an expression to then turn to go to the secretary to start to talk to her.
The other then went about to go to a desk right near type.
Type then turned his head to look over him to then click his teeth together with a Furrowed brow type then looked back to eye tharns back up and down.
Is he your new.....
Type groaned a bit to then look down with a face.
You're not together, he can be with whoever he wants and so can you, even though you can't get it up for anyone but him apperently.
Type rolled his eyes to then fell his phone start to vibrate from his back pocket, he then reached for it to place to his ear to then part his lips to dart his eyes.
He then placed the phone back to his pocket too then get up to start to run out, tharn then placed his arm out to then turn his head to eye.
"Where do you think your going?"
Type gulped to then turn his head to breathe heavily to tear up.
Tharn raised an eye brow to then lower his arm.
"Are you.... Okay?"
Types chin quivered a bit.
To the hospital, type was to the side of his father that just passed to eye over him to take in deep breathes.
After talking to the doctor, tharn went about to eye over types father to then go to type to hang his head to place his hands into his pockets.
"The doctor said he suffered a stroke and a blood clot traveled to his lungs. By the time the nurses got to him...... I'm so sorry type "
Type took in a very deep breathe to look over his father to then go about.
Tharn slowly moved his head up to make a face to then follow.
"Wherever you want me to take you, or maybe someone else, I'll make sure to...."
Type stopped to then turn his head to eye narrowly at tharn.
"You are taking me home."
Tharn nodded to then start to follow type has he went forward.
To the car, tharn drove off to have them go through nothing but silence, tharn then parked to eye over types place with a face.
Type eyed it has well to turn his head to look over tharn.
"Not..... This one."
Tharn widened his eyes a bit to then turn his head to look over type.
"Type..... You have just....."
Type raised an eye brow.
"I want to go home."
Tharn looked type up and down to then nod to go to his place.
Parked to the garage they then went in, to pass by the living room, type stopped to eye the empty space where the blue couch was.
Tharn stopped to turn to eye over type.
"Where is the couch?"
"Something....... Disgusting happened. I am also very picky over my furniture. Haven't found a replacement yet."
Type nodded to then turn his head to look over tharn. He then stepped to him to then move and quick to place his hands to his face to then pull his mouth to his.
Tharn made a face to then bring up his hands to types to then wrap them about his wrists to then take them down to then move his head back to then eye the action.
"Type....... No."
Type lightly chuckled, to then take his hands away to then place them too tharns shoulders to then push him down.
Tharn eyed up narrowly.
"What do you think your doing?"
Type couldn't help but to smirk to then place his hand to his pants to then undo to take out his erection.
"Making you my bitch again."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then feel types cock go roughly to his mouth to then take deep breaths about it, to allow.
To the bedroom however, tharn was hovered over type, to be thrusting and hard into him to keep his eyes to his face, to see his eyes tightly squeezed shut, to have it lifted back a bit, with tears coming down every now and then, to have his hands to the head board to grip.
Tharn then hung his head a bit to then tense to cum.
He then went to his ear to lick his lobe to then pull himself out, to then go to the side to lay to his back to eye the ceiling.
"Do...... You wish for me to take you home or someone else?"
Type opened his eyes to then place a hand to his forehead to then make a face to turn his head to then eye over tharn.
"I'm not your fucking whore!"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"You started this not me. Let me call someone to....oow!"
Tharn placed his hand to his arm to then rub to then turn his head to eye type has he had gone up on his forarms to look down.
"I'm not fucking leaving! This...... Is my home my little bitch!"
Type then moved and quick to then get upon tharn to place a hand to his heart.
"You..... Are my home."
Tharns lips parted to then place his hands to types face to then pull down his mouth to his for a passionate kiss.
3 weeks prior duma was to the irritating teenagers house to be too his room to take in deep breathes has he was too his bathroom to take a shower.
Duma then peered his eyes to the side to see him come out with nothing to then look forward to then shake his head.
Why are you naked!
The teenager smirked to then step closer to him.
"Like what you see?"
Duma rolled his eyes.
"Please get dressed."
He tilted his head to the side.
"Think.....I need help."
Duma took in a very deep breathe.
"You need to get dressed, then I need to be going."
Already late for tyros birthday party.
The boy made a face to smile and wide to then go to duma to wrap his arms about his neck to then stretch up on his toes to lay his lips to him to press himself against his body.
Dumas eyes widened to then place his hands to his semi wet body to then push him back to eye him in anger.
"What the hell!"
Hearing a noise, they both turned there heads to see tyro standing to the door way with a shock expression.
Dumas face fell, to then take off his coat to cover the boy go then go to tyro..
"Tyro......you have to believe when I tell you nothing....."
Tyro took in deep breathes to eye over duma to then take in a long one to then look to the boy to then go about duma to punch the boy until he hit his ass. The boy looked up at him to rub his face.
"Has of today, this man quits. If you ever come anywhere near him I will fucking kill you!"
Tyro then turned to go to duma to wrap his hand to his wrist to then pull him away.
To the car, duma looked over tyro in complete shock with that action.
"Tyro?"
Tyro flexed his jaw to then gulp.
"Just go! Were missing my party! That's why I came."
Duma looked him up and down.
"But....."
Tyro hung his head.
"You told me to start to believe you more, so....... Is there anything that happened with you two....."
"Something..... Like this happened a bit ago but......I feel nothing for him. I love you and..... I'm going to prove it!"
Tyro turned his head to widened his eyes to then have them drive and fast.
To his house, duma had his fingers through tyros to go about for them to head straight to tyros father.
Tyro then turned his head to eye duma before they got to his office.
"Duma..... You don't need to do this."
Duma stopped to then eye tyro.
"Yes I do. I live for you tyro and I love you "
Tyros chin started to quiver for duma then pull him inside the office, for tyros father to turn to widen his eyes over there hand holding.
Duma took in a deep breathe.
"We don't care if you will approve or not. I am in love with your son, always have been. We are together and......I wish to marry him."
Tyros father raised an eye brow to then look to his son.
"This true?"
Tyro slowly looked up to nod.
His father then looked to duma.
"Knew something was going on between the two of you. Mm....I know how much you make. Has long has you take care of my son I'll approve. If you can't then we will have problems, now.....tyro it's your party, I'll be out in a moment."
Duma widened his eyes to be in shock once again for that day. Tyro smiled and wide to then pull duma back.
Out of the office, tyro started to talk.
"So.....I know you've been helping my dream come alive, but you are no longer going to baby sit these......I think we can figure out something to where I can help you go to school and....."
Pulled to a bathroom, duma wrapped his arms about tyro for a deep hug.
"Is this.... Real?"
Tyro smiled to then wrap his arms about him to hug deeply.
"Seems that way."
A year later
Nodding, type watched has the other left, to then sit down to his new desk to then eye up to then clock to see what time it was.
"It's lunch, is there anything you are wanting?"
Tharn turned to eye over type, to then smirk to place his hand to his crotch.
"Something hard and long."
Type moved his head closer to rub his bottom lip to his.
"Later, remember your policy, not at work."
Tharn lightly chuckled to then start to move his hand up and down.
"Believe we've been that quite a bit."
Type then pressed his lips to tharns to then get up to sit upon him to wrap his arms about to start to grind a bit up and down to then move his head back.
"I am hungry for food tharn..... I'll be back and soon."
Tharn pouted has type got up to then watch him go.
"That's not fair my little bitch."
Type turned to shrug.
"Nothing has been fair between us. I'll be back very soon..... My husband."
Type lightly laughed to then turn to leave.
Tharn smiled and wide to take in a very deep breathe to watch him leave.
God! I fucking love that man.

The end