over used

Going to the bedroom, type eyed the bed to then furrow his brow to thrash a bit, to be able to wiggle out of tharns grasp to then turn to push him away, before type could turn the other way, tharn stepped towards him, to grab his hands to place them too tupes body to then move him back with an eye brow raised.
Type looked to him with narrowed eyes to grit his teeth.
"Prick! Let me go!"
To the edge of the bed, tharn then moved his head forward to go to types neck to consume. Type lifted his head back to sign and hard.
"Fuck! Why don't you listen! I want you to let me go!"
Tharn lightly chuckled, to then take his head back to look type up and down to make them flop to the bed.
Tharn then moved up, has he then sat upon type to take his hands to the bottom of his shirt to throw over his head, type turned his head to watch this, to shake his head.
Don't get swept away!
Type turned his head back to place his hands to tharns body to then try and push him back, to have tharn place his hands to types to then wrestle with him a bit, to then conquer with his strength, to place types hands to either side of his head to really eye him.
"If I were you, I'd leave your dominance behivor to the side, you are not stonger then me."
Types eyes narrowed to then try to bring up his leg, he signed when he couldn't complete that action, he was trying to kick tharn in the balls.
Tharn raised an eye brow has he figured out what type was trying to accomplish to then shake his head to go down to his shoulder to then bite and hard.
Type lift his head back to wince.
"What the hell!?"
Tharn then took his teeth out to use his tongue to lick about to kiss to go back up to give type a hard look.
"I know what you were trying to do. Never ever kick me to that area type!"
Type gulped to eye tharns serious expression to take in a deep breathe to start to thrash.
Tharn rolled his eyes to then place his mouth to types for a crushing kiss, type stopped moving to make a face.
Don't be pulled in! Don't.... Be.... Pulled....
Types eyes then went into the back of his head to then move his mouth with tharns has he was swept away.
Tharn opened his eyes a bit to look over type to smile to then shut his eyes to then insert his tongue into that willing mouth to move it about types.
Tharn then let his wrists go, to take his hands down to caress types semi thin, muscular body to then take them lower to grab out his very hardened length that was throbbing to stroke.
Types whole body shuttered in blissful pleasure.
He then slowly moved his hands up to tharns chest to grip to move his mouth with the same intensity tharn was delivering to him.
Tharn then placed his hands to types chest to push him down, to then turn him about, to move down a bit until he was with his knees to the floor to then have his hands to types pants and boxers to then move them down, to place with fierceness, his hands to types ass to spread his cheeks apart to then place his tongue into that twitching hole.
Type placed his forehead to the bed, to grip at the bedding to either side of him to moan and heavily.
Tharn then took his tongue out, to get up to take off his lower clothes to throw, to then go to type to smack his ass with his cock to then move his tip up and down that hole to place his hands to either side of his waist, to throw his head back to ram himself in.
Types whole body tensed and bucked to go up and down with the friction.
"Ah god!"
Tharn smiled and wide to fuck type and hard.
Making him cum a bit later, tharn took types leg, to move him to his side, to move his leg to his chest to then turn his head to kiss at his ankle to give type a deep glare.
Type eyed this, to breathe heavily, to then lift his head back, to place his hands to his cock to stroke, has he's heart was thinking unevenly in his chest.
That look was quite something.
Making type cum a total of three times, he was now to his stomach to be breathing heavily to gulp to then close his eyes.
Tharn sat to the edge to look to the floor.
"Do you understand now?"
Type took in a deep breathe, to then turn his head to the side to slowly open his tired eyes.
"I...... Am..... So confused....."
Tharn lightly chuckled, he turned to his side to then slap type on his ass, to then rub where he hit to continue to eye.
"Give it time type, give it time. You need to sleep now. I'll bring you dinner later. Also tomorrow you are not going to go to work."
Tharn raised an eye brow has he heard heavy breathing.
He then got up to go around to laugh, type had fallen asleep.
Tharn then went down to place his hand to his head to stroke.
"To be with me, this is what is best. I'll always keep you at a distance, always."
Tharn then placed his lips to types forehead to leave a soft kiss to then get up to move about.
Going to the doors, he stood under the door frame to look over an over sleep type to sign.
Maybe if I hadn't met that one man, everything I am placing you under, would not be happening. However, I know of no other way.
Tharns eyes darted to let his face falter to then turn about to then go back to the computer to get the rest of his work done.