showing you a few things

Grinching, type shuttered a bit to be on all fours, head hung, hands held tightly together, to grit his teeth and hard.
Tharn raised an eye brow, to take his finger out his hole, to move about it, to then plunge it back in.
Type whimpered a bit.
"Stop..... It!"
Tharn tilted his head to the side to look over type.
"Mm.....I do like your dominance behivor however, you let another touch you, can't be sure what else he did and didn't do to you."
Type signed to then place his hands to the bed to then turn his head about to look at tharn with a stare..
"Nothing at all like this happened! You are the only sick, demented pervert that has been inside of me!"
Tharn smirked a bit to then take his one finger out of his warm cavity to then place in two.
Type turned his head back to hang it to then grip the bedding.
"Good, no one else can touch you. Now..... Tell me, why he had his hand wrapped about you."
"I.....I.....nn.... Told you......I saw bite marks...."
Tharn peered his eyes to the side.
Guess what I first thought is to be correct, believe he is dating....
Looking back to type, tharn widened his eyes a bit. He could feel type moving his ass up and down those fingers.
"Mm.... Is my little bitch enjoying this?"
Type signed heavily.
"Can't..... Get into it....."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Your not suppose to get into this, it's a punishment for you letting another to touch you."
Type started to really whimper, his erection was throbbing wet.
"Damnit! I was just trying to..... Help...."
Tharn then took his fingers out, to then take his hand to types crotch to start to rub at his very much hardened length.
Type then went to lay to his upper chest with his head turned to the side to moan a bit with a gap mouth that was salivating.
Tharn cocked his head to the side to eye over the impressive view.
"That does not mean you touch another or let them touch you, your mine type!"
Type took in deep breathes has tharn touched his cock.
Tharn then extended two fingers to then play with his head that was sticky with pre cum to swirl it about.
Type started to then thrust his groin up and down wanting more.
Tharn looked down to his hole that started to open and close a bit, his heart started to eccelerate watching that action.
Tharn gulped, he couldn't take it anymore.
He then moved his hand slowly back to then take it with his other to the bottom of his white shirt to then take it over his head to then go to his pants to undo.
"Are you going to be a good boy from now on? No touching others? Have no one touch you, other then me?"
Type slowly opened his eyes to furrow his brow to then made a hard face.
He then moved to his butt to have his arms behind him to give tharn a hard look.
"I am your elder! Stop treating me like....nn...."
Type made a face, when tharn went to him to place his hands to his cheeks to give him quite the stare down.
"You are also mine! This is not going to happen again, never ever again!"
Tharn looked type up and down to then take in a deep breathe to then move types head closer to his body, type kept his eyes to him has tharn strightened up to then place types mouth to his cock.
Type then squeezed his eyes shut to start to suck.
Tharn raised an eye brow.
See your still fighting against this, but.....
Tharn then looked down to see types memeber twitch.
Mm.... Can see you like it.
Tharn then moved down a bit to then place his hand to types length to start to stroke.
Type brought up his hands to place to tharns waist to grip at his flesh has he started to devour.
Tharn lifted his head back to moan.
Nn.... You are getting so good at this.....
Tharn started to thrust in types mouth, he then gagged to move his head back to place his wrist to his mouth to start to cough.
Tharn breathed heavily has he looked to type, moving to the wall, tharn sat to then pull type to him.
Tharn raised an eye brow, when he didn't feel type being reluctant, to also see he pressed his body to his to then have bend his legs to either side.
Tharn then placed a hand to types throat to wrap it about, to then take a hand to his cock to stroke to go to his ear.
Type squeezed his eyes shut has he was swept away by this, to place his hands to either side of the bed to grip the bedding and hard.
"Wanting this cock?"
Tharn then started to rub his cock up and down types back.
Type lifted his head back to moan has he was being played with.
"Nnn......y......e.....s......" He whispered.
Tharn took in a very deep breathe.
"Then......I need a promise, no touching others and you don't be touched..... Promise me."
Type signed.
"He looked hurt and....."
Type winced has tharn placed a bit of strength to the hand that was too his throat.
"I don't give a shit! Promise me!"
Type signed.
Tharn moved his head away to then shrug, taking his hand off, he then extended a lone finger to then place to his cavity to move in and out to then wrap a hand to his cock to stroke.
"Guess yourll cum this way."
Type started to whimper to then look down, tharns finger was not enough.
"Fuck fine! I promise!"
Tharn smirked to then take a hand to the back of his head, to then push him until he was too his upper chest to then Position himself to start to smack types outter hole with his cock.
"Your promise what....." He teased.
Type took in a very deep inhale to then turn his head to look back at tharn in anger.
"Asshole!"
Tharn smiled to look up.
"Type....." He said slowly.
Type turned his head to press his cheek to the bedding to shake it a bit.
"Fuck! I promise not to touch or be touched now give me your.....aaah God!"
Type squeezed his eyes tightly shut has he was rammed with that cock.
Tharn placed his hands to types waist to take give it to him.
That's right type! You are not going to be touched or touch another! Your fucking mine!