making it right, my way

Type signed and hard has he scrubbed the crap out of the carpet to then stop to widen his eyes, darting them, he turned his head to then look back to raise an eye brow, when he felt a hard hit to his ass..
"What are you doing?"
Tharn straightened up to continue to eye types ass.
"Keep cleaning."
Types eyes narrowed. He then turned his head back to do just that..
"Go..... Away!"
Tharn slowly moved his eyes up to then smirk to go about to continue to eye down.
"You being dominate.......it does suite you, however...."
Tharn then placed his hands into his pockets to then bring up his leg to use his foot to then place to types upper chest to then kick him back to his ass.
Type breathed heavily to look up at tharn.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!"
Tharn raised an eye brow to then take his hands out of his pockets to then look down to types crotch to see his evident erection..
"If I didn't know you better, you were enjoying this, I believe I didn't satisfy you perviously, I am going to ramify that."
Type took in a deep breathe has tharn placed his hands to his pants to start to lower them, type then turned his head to look at the wall.
"Fuck off!"
Tharn lightly laughed to then go down to try and place his hand to types cheek just to have him place his hands to tharns chest to push him away to then get up..
"I was trying to give......ugh! Just leave me alone tharn!"
Type then turned to bend down to try and pick up the bucket, for tharn to go to him, to place a hand to his waist, then his other hand to his neck to keep type bend over, for him to lose his balance a bit to then place his hands to the floor to then dart his eyes about.
"Tharn!"
"This is happening type, stay down, my little bitch."
Tharn then moved his other hand down to then place both to his pants to then lower to his ankles to stand behind to then place a hand to his ass to rub his cheek.
"Mm...."
Type started to breathe heavily, he then turned his head to eye..
"Why are you like this? I was trying to.....nn...."
Types body went up a bit has tharn smacked his ass.
"Damnit tharn! Why are you like this!?"
Tharns eyes narrowed, he then moved his hand up to then grip types hair to then bring him back to then go to his ear, type brought up his hands to wince a bit.
"I do admire your dominance, however you are forgetting yourself."
Tharn then wrapped his free hand about types body to then place it to his erection to stroke.
Type whimpered a bit to then curled his bottom lip inward to bite into.
Fuck! Why does this have to feel so good.
Tharn moved his head a bit close to watch has this older melted.
Type breathed in and out hard to then start to move his groin into this younger hand wanting more.
Tharn couldn't help but to smile.
"That's a good little bitch!"
Type rolled his eyes..
"Ass......asshole! Aaah!"
Tharn then pushed type down for him to land on all fours to then tilt his head to eye this display.
"Move your ass back."
Type took in a very deep breathe to then gulp, he moved his upper down to then place his arm above him a bit to grit his teeth to place his forehead to the ground to make a face has he complied..
Tharn raised an eye brow to then step closer to then go to his knees to place his hands to types ass to rub.
"You really have a great ass type."
Type signed.
"Just.... fuck me already!"
Tharn slowly moved his eyes up to narrow a face to then grit his teeth.
He can not fully fall for you, just remember last time, with your ex.
Tharn shook his head to then place a hand to his erection to then place his tip to his outter hole to then place his other hand to his waist to then pummel himself in to throw his head back to feel that tight cavity around his cock.
Type balled his fists to shakily breathe in and out has he was pounded by tharn.
He then moved his hand to his cock to start to stroke to move his body to that cock, it all felt so very good to him.
Tharn then gripped his waist to really give it to type.
"Going to make me cum! Your just so tight!"
Type took in a deep breathe to curl his lips inward to bite into them to not give a response to that.
Type then tensed has he was getting close to climaxing.
"Ah god! Harder!"
Tharn couldn't help to smile.
"Enjoying this...... My little bitch!"
"Asshole! Stop calling me that! Fuck! Make me cum! Harder! Fuck harder!"
Tharn then took his cock all the way out, type turned his head to look down.
"What the hell!"
"For your dominance earlier, I believe you owe me, mmm.... Your my little bitch.....say it."
Types eyes narrowed.
"You have to be kidding me!"
"You want this cock?"
Type took in a very deep breathe.
"Don't do this."
Tharn then shrugged, he started to get up for type to widened his eyes to then move and quick to go to him to make tharn sit to then get on him, to wrap an arm about his shoulder, to lift his head back, to then take his free hand behind to grab ahold of tharns dick to then start to insert.
"Fuck fine! I'm....mm..... Your little bitch! Now fuck me! I want to cum!"
Tharns eyes widen, lips parted to then wrap his arms about to then place his hands to types upper shoulders to thrust himself fully in and hard.
Type bucked his body to place his hands to tharns chest to grip has he went up and down to then cum inbetween, tharn then exploded his seed into types cavity that then constricted.
Type then placed his forehead to tharns to try and kiss him, for tharn to look over his face to make a quick decision.
Type was pushed back to breathe heavily to eye over tharn.
"What the hell!?"
Tharn stood up to fix himself to look down.
"Need to clean myself up, I do have work to do. Clean up this mess."
Tharn then placed himself away to then turn to go about.
Type watched him go with a face to then look down.
What the hell is wrong with him!
Type groaned to then fall next to the bucket to place his hands to his eyes.
He was wanting this younger again not really knowing why.