what is wrong with me!

To his desk in the beasts office, type was a bit hunched to have a hand to his head to be making a face to look over important documents, to then take in a deep breathe.
Sighing, he then looked up to eye the clock that said noon, he moved back to turn his head to the side to see tharn typing.
"It's...... Lunch time."
Tharn stopped typing to then turn his head to eye the clock to then look to type to eye him up and down.
"I'll call for it, you are staying near me."
Type narrowed his eyes..
"You constantly call me an old man then you treat me like a child."
Tharn shrugged to then turn his body back to then start to type.
"Um...... Are you going to call?"
"You can, reaching a point here I need to remain focus."
Type rolled his eyes to then grab out his cell to then call for there regulars to then place his phone back to the desk to eye.
He wasent really happy he was only to have it when they were at work.
First that other took it, then tharn also stated to him he would keep a hand to it before and after they got home..
Type made a face to then grab the phone to place to his back pocket to then get up, to stop to then turn his head to look up.
Type then eyed tharns hand to his wrist.
"What are you doing?"
Tharn rolled his eyes..
"Where are you going?"
Type then took his hand away.
"Anywhere I want."
Tharn watched type move about the desk to see him go to the door..
"Watch what you do. Remember we do go home."
Type stopped to then turn his head to then eye.
Tharn raised an eye brow to then turn his head to go back to work.
Type rolled his eyes to then leave slamming the door a bit, he then went to the bathroom to relieve himself to then wash his hands to then turn his back to the counter to hand his head hung to have his arms wrapped about to shake his head a bit.
What am I suppose to do? He is controlling my every move. Can't get a break to then go back to that house to collect my things, but I don't really seem to want to do that anymore.
Type made a hard face to then place his finger tips to his lips to start to trace. He couldn't stop thinking of tharn kissing him.
Type signed to then place that hand down to turn about to look himself over in the mirror.
Time has not passed that much and yet you are like this to that mother fucker! Why! God, you really should go to the police about all of this but.....
The but really got to type.
Gritting his teeth, he then looked down to then roll his eyes.
Why is thinking of him making me hard? God, the women ive slept with I never thought about them again but with him I just want to.....
Before type could think more, he then turned his head to see tharn come in, he raised his eye brow to type to then look at him narrowly to then look down.
Type made a face to then turn around to flaunt what was happening to him down below, to then start to go about without an expression to wince.
Right by his side, tharn wrapped his hand to his arm to continue to look forward.
Type turned his head to look down to eye this.
"I do not mix business with pleasure type. What were you to be doing here to nature yourself like that?"
Types eyes Darted to then slowly look up to then eye tharn to then let a slow smirk go across his face. He then took his arm away to give tharn a hard look when he turned his head to eye type.
"You may not do that, but maybe I do. You really don't know me. For all you know, I could have just gotten my dick sucked."
Tharns eyes widened to part his lips to then turn to watch type go to then narrow his eyes.
Type went out to then stop to take in a deep breathe to then gulp.
Why did I say that to him? I know he is going to do something to me when we get home so why did I..... Why did I do that?
Type signed has his pants started to hurt him a bit. He was very much solid.
Shaking his head he then went forth to go back to the office to sit down a bit rough to then eye his papers.
Looking up, type saw tharn come in with a hard expression to then sit right next to him, to then go into typing without uttering a word.
Type turned his head to eye.
Is he.... Really not going to do anything here?
Typed eyes darted over tharn to then make an uncomfortable face to then turn his head forward to look down to place a hand to his crotch to then move his pants a bit, his erection was hurting him.
Tharn stopped typing, to then turn about to really eye.
"Did you really allow another to suck your dick in the bathroom?"
Type stopped adjusting himself, to then gulp to keep his head hung.
Tharn looked over him to then roll his eyes to then go back to the computer..
"Lying does not become you type, just wait until I get you home."
Type started to breathe heavily, his heart raced in his chest.
He then looked up to see the carrier of there food come in, type took in a deep breathe to then gather the food from them to then place to the desk to then have a small smile set to his mouth.
Type was a bit giddy. He then stopped to sign and heavily.
What in the actual fuck is wrong with me!