what the hell was that!

Going home, type stumbled in to then go straight to his bed, not bothering to take his clothes off, to go to his stomach to close his eyes to mumble here and there.
What the fuck is wrong with this young piece of shit! How dare he talks in that manner! My personal life is my business not his!
Type then furrowed his brow has he repeated the conversation in his head..
Why did he mention I probably would like to be fucked? Is he talking about gay stuff? Ugh.....I think he may be that way, ugh!
Type then turned to his back to then place a hand to his forehead to then rub.
No wonder the way he won't let me go and how he has been treating me, that explains a lot, especially when I've been catching him and how he has been looking at my ass.
Great! Why do in have to work for a faggot?
Type whimpered to then roll to his side to then grab a pillow to then hold wishing it was a woman.
Type then shook his head a bit.
Wonder if i can use what I just learned to my advantage?
Type signed to then move his head up and down.
I have to do something, I am so sick and tired of how I am being treated by this sick fuck! No matter his sexual orientation, he cant just treat people like this!
Type took in a deep breathe to then go to his back to look up to open his eyes slowly to look at the ceiling.
I can't keep working like this, I can't keep dealing with this fucker!
Type then slowly closed his eyes has his body passed out.
Waking the next morning, type was in the shower to be under the warm water to think on how he could use the new information he thought of to then shrug to place his forhead to the wall, he didn't like to use under handed tactics such has these to get his way.
Taking in a deep breathe, he then went back to turn off the water to then go about to get out to then grab a towel to place to his mid section to then go about to get dressed.
All done, he was too his car parked in front of the firm to then start to think of what tharn said.
Maybe I should just quit? This is not at all what I was expecting, was to believe I would be working under his father not him.
Type signed to then take his keys out to then eye each one, he didn't want to give tharn the satisfaction of him quitting.
Sighing once more he then got out to then go straight to his desk to then look about to then slowly look up to make a face. He felt his phone go off in his pants.
Rolling his eyes he then retrieved it to then place to his ear..
"Yes?"
"Well, i hope you slept well princess, you need to come to my office and now, we have a lot of work to be done."
Type made a face.
"Be up there in 10."
He then placed his phone back to then get up to then go a bit peeved, type really didn't want to see him.
Going to the office, he opened the door to then part his lips has there were stacks of forms about the floor.
"What are all...."
Tharn with a stack then placed it down to then move up to eye type.
"Told you i have forms. Now come on, we have a long day ahead, have to tell anyone your screwing you can't see them for a long while."
Type signed and hard to then slam the door to then go to a stack to then eye has he kept his mouth shut.
Tharn then turned his head to eye to raise an eye brow to then look back to another stack..
"See that beauty sleep made you more corruptive."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Can we just go about today in silence?"
Tharn turned his head to eye.
"Are you trying to be the boss here?"
Type rolled his eyes to then look at another stack.
"Just don't want to hear your voice. Let's just get this done."
Tharn looked over type to then turn to go to him..
"You really want to act that way with me? Then I'll just talk until it becomes annoying, remember you are the employee not the boss."
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to look over tharn, to have what he concluded a few hours ago in his mouth to make a hard face.
Don't use it! Don't use it!
"Let's..... Just hurry and get the work done."
Type darted his eyes over tharn to then look back to the stack.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
To then step slowly to type to go to his ear.
"You see all these stacks, we are going to be here for hours, rushing will just make you do something wrong, we need to take our time."
Tharn then moved his head back to eye a bit disgruntled type to then smirk to then move his head back forward to then place his lips to his ear, for type to widen his eyes to then turn to shove tharn away to look at him bewildered.
"If you ever do anything like that again I will fucking punch you! And I'll tell human resources, keep all of you to yourself!"
Type looked him up and down with his threating eyes to then go to another stack to then eye to shake his head.
Tharn then wrapped his arms about to eye with a smile that started to become wider.
This man is going to be so much fun, just you wait type, you have no real idea what kind of man I am and how I love to go after straight boys like you, can see it'll be difficult but know I'll turn you like I did them, and you really will be my bitch, don't think I can wait my usual year....... Only time will tell now my bitch...... Only time will tell when I jump you..... Now just how am I going to go about it.
Tharn then turned to go to a stack deep in thought.