making you my bitch for a change

With his hands gripping tharns clothes has they kissed with there mouths crushing with the other, type was leading tharn back to the bed, to then stop by the edge has he felt his legs hit it, to then turn to toss him down to then place his hands to his shirt to then place it over his head to throw to the side, tharn got up to place his hands to his waist to then go straight to his stomach to start to kiss.
Type looked down without much of an expression, to then place his hands to tharns shoulders to then push him back, for him to be too to his forarms, to look over type with his eye brow raised.
"What do you think your doing?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then step towards tharn to then place a hand to his head to grip his hair a bit to move his head towards him has he moved a bit towards, to really eye him.
"You don't understand. Your my bitch."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then take a hand to his head to then grip types to pry him off to then slowly shake his head.
"That's not how this works type."
Type lightly chuckled to then move his hand from his to then move tharn about, to move his arms behind his back to press his body to then to go to his ear..
"For tonight, yes it does! For the fact you are trying to use my father against me, you owe me this! Now just shut up and take whatever I give!"
Type then nibbled his ear to then move tharn up to then go to his buttoned shirt to then undo to then take his hands up to his shoulders to then start to take down his shirt to kiss about his back.
Tharn lifted his head back to Moan a bit by this action, it felt good.
Type then went down for tharn to slowly move his hands to either side to grip the bedding to then turn his head to look at type has he started to go down.
Tharn then was pulled back a bit has he felt type tugging at his pants and boxers to take them down, to then have tharn be to his legs, to then take a hand to his very hardened cock to then lightly chuckle.
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Why are you laughing?"
"Look how hard my little bitch is getting."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"I am not your.....nnn...."
Tharn moved his head up a bit to really moan has type sucked at his engorged cock..
Type then let it hang to then take out his tongue to start to lick about.
Tharn gripped the bedding harder..
"Ah god! Your so good at this, going to make me cum....."
Type then placed his tongue back into his mouth to then get up to then crawl a bit on his knees to be behind tharn, to place his hands to either side of his waist to then move his groin to his hole to start to tease.
Tharns eyes popped open to then go to all fours to then turn his head to look back.
"Don't you fucking dare!"
Type then looked to him to smile.
"Mm.... Told you I was going to make you my bitch."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"I am always the top you are not going to....."
Moving and quick, type grabbed tharns arms to place them too his back to hold and tight to take a hand to his pants to undo to whip out his cock to then take his tip to move it up and down his hole has pre cum started to come out his slit.
Tharn looked to type to start to thrash a bit.
"No! You are not going to do this!"
Type looked and hard at tharn..
"Why not? You did it to me! Even fucking drugged me for our first time! You owe me!"
Tharns lips parted to then dart his eyes to then make a hard line to then look to the wall.
Type looked over him a bit confused by this.
"Tharn?"
Tharn closed his eyes to take in deep breathes.
I know I owe you.
"Go...... Slow....I may not have given you that but....... Please...... Go slow."
Type made a face to then look down to sign.
He then rammed himself in to thrust a bit.
Tharn groaned in pain, but it was short lived.
Type only thrusted a bit, to then pull himself out, to then turn tharn around to his back to then take off his pants and boxers to hop right onto his hardened length to straddle, with his head lifted back, gripping at his pectorals.
Tharn kept his eyes up at type to look over him a bit confused.
"I don't...."
Type then placed a hand to his mouth to really grind away on him.
"Aah.... Don't talk! Just..... Fuck me! Make me cum!"
Tharn placed his hands to types waist to really start to thrust up to then wince. His ass really hurt.
Tharn then lifted his head up to thrust harder to grit his teeth with every move.
Type then placed a hand to his cock to stroke to then move with tharns thrusting.
A bit later, type was to his side, back to tharn to be looking to the wall to make a face.
Tharn stayed to his back to look over the ceiling lost a bit in confusion.
Type then closed his eyes to take in a deep breathe.
"How's..... The ass?"
Tharn turned his head to look over type.
"A.... Bit sore."
"Mm..."
Tharn then slowly turned to his side to then take a hand to types back, palms down, to eye over the action.
"Is that what you felt after our first time?"
"I can't describe what I felt after our first multiple times tharn...... You really over used me......"
Tharn made a face to then go closer to your to wrap his arm about to snuggle..
Type opened his eyes wide to then look down a bit confused. Tharn had never cuddled with him this way.
"Tharn, what are you....."
"We need to sleep. May I here?"
Type couldn't help but to smile to then close his eyes.
"I.... Guess."
Tharn then smiled to move his head up and down a bit to then snuggle even closer to feel types warmth to then be lulled to sleep with it and vise versa for type.