what will happen next?

To his tub, type was laying down partly to have his chin under the water, to look up a bit has his hands were above the water to be squishing a scrubber toy, to then sign to let it fall through the water to his stomach to then lift his head up a bit to then look to the ceiling.
God..... Why did I make him my bitch? Why did he have to finally say what I have waited for almost 2 years to fucking hear!
Type then took in a deep breathe to go under the water to squeeze his eyes shut has he remembered something from a bit ago.
Shuffeling about, type woke to his stomach to then roll his eyes has he looked to the time, he then turned his head the other way to eye over tharn has he was too his back fast asleep.
Mm....I have no idea why I'm still here..... Why you were so determined to have me move all my stuff here. Is it a dominant thing?
Type signed to then widened his eyes, tharn had went to his side to then take a hand up to then move about types back to then start to go closer to smile.
Types lips parted has he saw this, to then dart his eyes over his face to then melt a bit to then move closer to then lay his mouth to his. Tharn then woke to then move his mouth with his to then move type about.
Sighing under the water, type then went up to breathe in hard to then lay his arms to either side of the tub to look across the room.
Why do I have to remember the times when I fell harder for that jackass!
Type made a face to then slowly get out to go to grab a towel to place about his waist to then go to his bedroom to then lay to his bed to his back to then turn his head to move his hand up and down the empty space to think of tharn.
How hard was it when you learned the person who made you this way died? How hard was your break up? Who broke up with who? What ended it?
Type signed and hard to then turn his head forward to then place his hands to his eyes to rub a bit.
Why do I have all these questions? Why do I even care? I'm going to move and quit anyway...... But......... Will tharn really keep his word? Will he have me alone? But...... Seeing him around......
Types chin started to quiver, to then place a hand to his heart has it started to sink.
God, what the fuck is wrong with me! I was never so.... Pathetic!
Type then turned to his side to place his hands to his head to look to the wall.
What is going to happen now? Is he really going to leave me alone? Is nothing going to happen again? Is he not going to kidnap me? Does he actually.... Love me?
Type then squeezed his eyes tightly shut to take in deep breathes.
Should I just quit and leave? Will it be better? Jeez...... Feels like I'm running away but......I really don't know what the fuck you do anymore, what I did to tharn just came into my head after what I heard he was doing to my father......I just saw red and I have to say.....I understand tharn a bit more.... Fucking a guy..... It's un describe.....
Type lightly chuckled to himself to then go back to his back to then wrap his arms about to dart his eyes over the ceiling.
What can happen next with us? Should anything happen? Can I....... We..... Just ignore everything that has happened between us and work under the same roof?
Types face faltered to then make a hard face.
Can that.... Actually happen?
Type groaned to place a hand to his eye to then rub.
To his home, tharn placed his keys in to then go inside to stumble to then be turned about to hit the ground to his back and hard to grumble to then take the bottle he had purchased before he came home to his lips to then down all the contents, drinking it all, he then moved it from his mouth to then look through the hole to then sputter to then get up slowly to then toss it outside to shrug has he heard it shutter to then get up to stumble about to head to gather more to drink.
Before his bar, tharn swayed a bit to grab the neck of a bottle to then place to his mouth just to have it taken away from him, he then turned to widened his eyes to look over a blurry figure, to then smile a bit to go to then you wrap his arms about.
"Mm.... Knew you would come back to me. Your my little bitch."
Has tharn placed his mouth to this other he was then taken back until he hit the ground to his back to then be rendered unconscious.
Duma made a face to then turn his head to look at tyro.
"Was that really necessary?"
Tyro turned his head to eye duma.
"Yes!!"
Duma rolled his eyes to then go to tharn to then start to pick him up.
"He's drunk. You didn't need to hit him."
Tyro wrapped his arms about himself.
"He kissed my man, I had every right!"
Duma signed to then look to tyro.
"Please help."
Tyro scoffed.
"This asshole calls you, makes you worried then kisses you. I don't want to touch him! Want to kick his ass!"
Duma couldn't help to smile.
"Well, we can't leave until I get him to his bed. So....... Decision is yours."
Tyro rolled his eyes to then go to tharn to help grab his legs.
The two then went to tharns room to place him to the bed, for duma to eye over him.
"Should I take off his belt?"
Tyro looked to duma with an eye brow raised to then go to him to place his hand to his wrist to wrap it about to then pull.
"That's it!"
Duma made a face to then turn his head to eye over tharn.
What is going to happen now?
Duma signed to then be pulled by tyro to close the door behind them to wonder what was going to happen now, not just with tharn but between him and tyro right now.