I despise this!

Sighing and hard, type was to the table with his hand to his head to look down, to move his fork up and down on the food to then look across the way to narrow his eyes..
The man stood to the wall with his hands cupped before himself to take in a deep breathe to keep his eyes forward.
Type rolled his eyes to then move back to place his arms to the table, to either side of his plate to look down at it.
"You don't need to be here."
The man shrugged.
"My employer told me to stay with you until he got home, I am very sorry for the inconvenience."
Type signed heavily to then push the plate away to get up, to stop to hang his head to place his hand to his lower back to rub with a wince.
The man eyed to then look forward once more.
"You should take a long bath before the employer comes back. Helps the back muscles."
Types eyes widened to then straighten up to fully eye this man.
"You..... Know?"
The man shrugged again.
"I...... Have a boyfriend, he's the bottom too. I know about these things."
Type groaned to then turn his head to then shuffle to the bedroom to slam the door to go to the bathroom to do just that.
Laying to the tub, type kept his arms over the edges to then look forward to shake his head a bit.
He didn't like that someone knew about this, about them.
Type then placed his hands to his eyes to rub, to then take them away to turn his head to look at the little table to then grab a rag to then get it wet to then place it on his eyes to then go lower into the warm water.
What am I going to do about this situation? Every time I try to leave, tharn is one step ahead of me, I can't honestly say I'm really trying to leave anymore, I don't know why but I want to understand this man more, I want to understand why he pulled me into this, why he won't fully communicate with me, what has happened in his life to be someone like this, why is he such a bastard but shows he can be gentle and human?
Type took in a deep breathe to really start to think.
This man has me very curious.......I also don't even know what I feel for him, I don't fully hate him anymore......or is it because we have sex constantly?
Type then signed has his lower started to get hard.
Damnit! I think I have turned gay! Fuck!
Type then tensed has he felt something around his cock, he then brought up a hand to his face to try and take the towel away to then feel something on his hand, stopping the action.
"Keep this rag on, it'll heighten you're other senses."
Type took in a long breathe to gulp, he then slowly move his hand of his rag has tharn moved his hand away from his, to tilt his head to the side to eye type has he started to breathe hard, has he jerked his length under the water, type then lifted his head back to start to moan.
Tharn then took his hand from his dick to then place two fingers to the top.
"So...... What has happened today to make you this hard? I know I satisfied you before I left."
Type took in deeper breathes has he started to move his groin up wanting more.
"Don't...... Don't know....."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then take his hand away to then go about to then stand behind type to then place his hands to his neck to grip a bit.
Type tensed to then wrap his hands to his Wrists to grit his teeth.
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Did something about between you and the man I hired to watch over you?"
Type shook his head.
"You need to stop hiring him. I'm not a child."
Type then gulped and hard has he kept the fact this man told him he had a boyfriend.
Tharn eyed type to then start to move his hands up and down his chest sensually.
Type started to breathe heavily.
"Have you've eaten?"
Type nodded.
"Are you tired?"
Type shook his head.
"How is your lower back?"
"Mm...a bit..... stiff..... Bath is helping."
Tharn then flexed his jaw to then take a hand to his head to grip his hair.
Type moved his hands back to place to that wrist.
"What are you....."
Tharn then moved down to go to his ear.
"You still haven't answered me type, what have you've done today to aquire such an  erection?"
Type signed, he then placed a hand to his rag to then take it away to fully eye tharn.
"I haven't done a thing! Dont know why I'm hard." He lied.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"I can tell when your lying, if that other touched you in anyway I'm going to kill him."
Types eyes widened, lips parted.
"He never touched me! What the hell are you talking about!?"
Tharn raised an eye brow, to look over types serious face to conclude he was telling the truth about this man.
Tharn nodded, he then placed his hands to types neck again to pull him a bit to then take a hand to his pants to undo and quick to withdraw his member to slap type with it to then make him deep throat.
Types eyes widened has he was bend back a bit to take this length, he then placed his hands to his waist to then push him away, to then move forward to then cough into his hand.
"What the hell!?"
Type then looked about to see tharn undressing to then get into the tub, to grab either leg of his to pull him down, grabbing one of types hands, he then made him wrap it around his cock, to then pummeled himself in.
Type lifted his head back to wince but moan, pain and pleasure were missing about in a cosmic way.
Has tharn thrusted he looked over type to then go to his ear..
"If I find out you ever cheat or leave me, all I am going to tell you, is..... You better hide, because you do not want the consequence's! Your fucking mine!"
Type took in a deep breathe to then place his other hand about to grip at his back to go to and down with the thrusts to moan even louder, to not understand why this level of protectiveness and dominance was a huge turn on for him, but it was and then some.